Не принимает гостей
- Последний раз на сайте: 4 months назад
Зарегистрируйтесь на Couchsurfing, чтобы увидеть полный профиль пользователя Emilie. Это бесплатно!
Please read the following before sending a request:
- Currently living alone, for that reason I feel more comfortable hosting females only (sorry guys).
- Please, apply common sense and courtesy when staying over. You're welcome to use kitchen and common areas, as long as you clean after yourself and leave things organized as you go.
- I can generally only host you for the dates you requested. I have a busy schedule and lots of requests, so it's better if we stick to the dates planned.
- I have an old kitty, she's a sweetheart and will stick mostly to my room. However, if you're not comfortable with cats this might not be the best fit for you.
I look forward to hosting you!!
I am a nature lover! I love being out there, doing outdoors activities and also studying it. Plants are my passion - I love growing, eating and seeing them :) I also have strong interest in farming and local food systems. I worked at a organic farm in beautiful Western Massachusetts and now I'm exploring the Mountain West.
Live simple, own less, be close to nature and open to new friends!
Что привело меня на Couchsurfing
I've been couchsurfing/hosting since 2012 and always had great experiences.
I like to garden, take walks outside, yoga, meditation, reading, chilling, good food, slacklining, the list goes on :)
- outdoor activities
Музыка, кино и книги
Folk music, samba, romantic comedies
Классная вещь, которую я сделал(-а)
Seeing Machu Picchu in Peru was one of the best experiences i've had! I guess spending a month in Hawaii was too :) Most recently I spent sometime in New Mexico building earthships in the desert. That was one of the coolest things i've done in my entire life.
Учу, учусь, делюсь опытом и информацией
I know about plants and gardening! I am also interested in meditation , yoga and slacklining.
Где я побывал(-а)
Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Brazil, Canada, France, Mexico, Netherlands Antilles, Peru, United States
Где я жил(-а)
Brazil, United States