Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 hour ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Nabeel’s full profile.
learning to live free, like a gust of wind!
Currently on the path of self realization.. i have the "lust" for meeting new people, seeing and experiencing different cultures. I would like to claim that i am a friendly guy who is never low on humor or sarcasm (THANK YOU DOCTOR House.. and Cuddy my love) Anywhooo yeah well do not like to blow too much hot air so i guess i shall cease and desist and it is upon you to judge me.
Man is a slave of time but time flies so by nature i am fickle ;)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I have been able to attend a few CS meets being arranged here and there in the city however i did not have any foreign visitors (yikes the X-files) up till yet. So my couch is open to suspected and unsuspected visitors.
1) Met Amina and Ali through combined CS/HC Meeting.
2) Surfed with Yogi, Sunil, Abi and Shai in Delhi
3) Met Nabeel, Jaffri, Tabrez, Zeeshan and Faizan
4) Hosted Guru Jeena for a day.
5) Hosted Luiz Gomez from Spain for a trip across Lahore
6) Met the duo Alex and Nat Kaeslin at a CS Meet in Lahore
7) Traveled the "streets" of Lahore with Danielle
8) Showed Tessa the culture and drapery of Lahore
9) Met Daniel by an amazing non-CS coincidence.
10) Got my friends Aly, Burair and Aziz to sign up for CS.
11) Introduced a Tabby cat to the world of CS wonders.
12) Formally met Fahad Mir a well known local Cs'er.
13) Threw a dinner for David & Maria , Alex & Jan
14) Hosted Daniel Sprague during his 4x4 trip.
15) Had a crazy time hosting Dominika and Karolina
16) Did a fun CS dinner with Anna and Anis
17) Arranged a local CS get together to welcome Erika
18) Hosted Andrew Welch during his cycling trip.
19) Hosted and finally met my good friend Mariam and Mom.
20) Met the lovely duo Niels and Paula at a CS dinner
21) New Year with Cath, Malifu and Tony at MG.
22) Walking expedition across Lahore with AJ and Matthieu.
23) Dinner with the Lahori CS Crew and Kyle and Bartosz.
24) Hosted Laurence from France.
25) Had lunch and chit-chatted with Frederic & Ariane
26) Bonded with Irfan and Aziza thru a trip upnorth.
27) Locked heads with Tomas during his journey to Lahore.
28) Met Derek & Delphine for coffee, tea and company
29) Hosted Annie Chow during her stay in Lahore.
30) Cycled through part of Lahore with Diana & Adrian
31) Wheeled around Lahore with Bec and Janina.
32) Arranged a CS bash (22 ppl =D) and met Chris and Ryan.
33) Hosted Stan during the "thrilling" Monsoon season in Lahore.
34) Had an engaging discussion and dinner with Vincent at Tarka.
35) Tickled my funny bone with Rica during her stay in Lahore.
36) Informed Guillaume about what Pakistani people are all about.
37) Hosted two crazy german girls Monique and Katharina
38) Hosted an awesomely sweet Kiwi woman named Kylie
39) Had a wonderful dinner with Princess Mantili
40) Bumped head with the interesting couple Marie & Vincent
41) Was treated to awesome food and company of Ali & Louie
42) Had a fine time hosting our BBCD Fouzia
Some constants like my predilection to travel, meet new people (exciting and otherwise) imagine an idealist world.. chat a lot with people.. humor and sarcasm so that means all the awesome tv shows like scrubs, Desperate housewives, Doctor House.. Hmm besides the loony toonies i am also a self proclaimed tech geek so i like to read up on interesting new innovations and gadgets.Reading is definitely a cure for my itch.. and i like to read fiction mostly with an occasional non-fiction here and there..
Music, Movies, and Books
Hated Mars Attacks and Water World boy did those movies suck. Well seen a lot of chick flicks so become tired of em.. so anything that is a romantic comedy or a comedy about a hopeless romantics like myself is close to my heart..Scantily clad girls in horror movies score top on my list.. Come on now didn't u fancy a girl or two when u were young.. Although i shall watch an epic movie (like patriot and gladiator) every now and then but not normally since i have a severe dislike for having honor or being valiant at the cost of others.
Like all music besides blues, country and soul and sometimes techno too.. does that not sound like a broken record whirring.. Books umm like to read fiction mostly south asian writers.. but will smuggle an "other" book if its worth the shizz..
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
*I saw the Baha'i Temple aka Lotus Temple in Delhi and believe me its an architectural wonder worth the eye.
* Did an obstacle course that scared the shyt out of me but finally did it :D
* Took a road trip in the intense fog on the streets of Lahore.
* Cycled down the Muree hill at lightening fast speeds ;)
* Climbed Adam's Peak
Countries I’ve Visited
India, Sri Lanka, United Arab Emirates, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In