Not Accepting Guests
- 25% response rate
- Last login about 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Eric’s full profile. It’s free!
In Russia / Moscow now
Wanting to explore the city & visit Kazan, Grozny and other cities in Caucasus
I am originally from Paris, and got back to my city after some years living in Turkey and travelling in the region!:)
"I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free" (Nikos Kazantzakis)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I don't use Couchsurfing forcibly to surf by someone at all costs, but rather to meet people during trips, who I will enjoy discussing and spending time with, and most of the time, it seems reciprocal.
A very frequent traveller, and with a busy professional schedule, I can only host occasionally. Always glad to help when I can.
Travelling, Reading, Running outside, Soccer games, Photography, Painting , Exhibitions, Pubs :)
- pub crawls
- rock climbing
Music, Movies, and Books
Tolstoï - Anna Karenina
The dangerous Liaisons, Choderlos de Laclos
A big fan of Milan Kundera books
Ex-Yugoslavia authors (Ivo Andric, Mesa Selimovic, ...)
Anna Politkovskaia (RIP)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Spent my last summer in Lesbos, Greece, the island overwhelmed by Syrian refugees
-Travelling to Beirut the night of a bombing with all airport taxis refusing to take me
-8 hours bus on a scary bumpy road in the mountains between Albania and Kosovo
- A forced stopover in an Istanbul-Tel Aviv flight after a politically motivated fight between passengers
- Almost falled from Baku's maiden tower top because of the strong wind !
- Istanbul traffic!!! (only those who lived it can understand)
- Climbing the Great Wall in China
- Budapest baths outside in Winter
- Akdamar Armenian Church, Van Lake, Eastern Turkey
- The Red Square in Moscow under the snow
- Sarajevo's Bascarsija
- Crossing the border between the 2 Cyprus
- Bucharest and Belgrade night life!
- Soviet flea markets in Georgia and Ukraine
- the wonderful volcanic pebble beaches of Xios in Greece
- and many others
Teach, Learn, Share
I am interested in sharing travelling stories, learning from the artistic tastes, ideas of others and developing mine thus...
I can talk French, German, English, Turkish... and a bit of Russian. :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kosovo, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Macao, Macedonia, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In