Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Juan Manuel’s full profile. It’s free!
I am a friendly bloke, looking to make friends while traveling round the world.
I am currently unable to host people, but I love to show people around town.
IF YOU HOST ME:
If you are so kind and decide to host me, know that:
- I will read in advance your profile many times and so will know what bothers you and what doesn't, so I will do my best to avoid the things that you dislike.
- I will adapt myself to your lifestyle.
- I will leave home with you if you ask me to and come back at the time you want me to.
- I can help you do anything (work home, cleaning home, helping in something).
- I will clean bathroom after use and respect any rule you may have.
- And of course, I will be greatful for the time and experiences shared.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
There's a ton to learn from all the different cultures and people that inhabit this vast world, and CS is a great way to learn and to shorten the cultural bridge.
- video games
- cultural immersion
- learning languages
Music, Movies, and Books
Ed Sheeran | Avicii | The Beatles | One Republic | Maroon5 | Michael Bublé | Celine Barbra Streisand | Enya | Ricky Martin | Green Day | Shakira | Nightwish | Sonata Arctica | Within Temptation | #CelticMusic |
The Sound of Music | Schindler's List | Titanic | Braveheart | The King's Speech | Casablanca | Harry Potter | The Maze Runner | The Hunger Games | Scary Movie | Moulin Rouge | Monsters Inc | Walt Disney Films |
Harry Potter | Stephen King | The Hunger Games | Divergent | The Secrets of the Immortal NIcholas Flamel |
I'm into all types and genres of books, music and movies. Except horror movies and reggae music. But I try to keep an open mind when it comes to these things.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Since I can't currently host, I can share a cup of coffee, a walk 'round town or even some mates (the local beverage) by the river.
Countries I’ve Visited
England, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, South Korea, Spain
Countries I’ve Lived In
Argentina, China, Spain