Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 27 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Erwin’s full profile.
Since everything these days need to have a mission statement in order to form some sort of being, my current mission is basically to find a mission.
It's kind of a long term strategy, since it was the first thing I wrote on my profile and it still fits the description.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
To spread fun stuff and start a movement: Couchsurfing relics!
It's a random weird item exchange service between guests and hosts. Like bed bugs, but then with nice things. Preferably containing a story. Just Leave a random small (weird) item at your hosts place. Your host passes it on to another surfer, and gives you another item from another surfer. At some point we'll have this crazy random item exchange going on.
I would appreciate hosts participating in this and spreading the word. Who knows we can make a museum out of it one day.
Run out of bullshit
Unlock the awkwardness
Ignore the naive
Filter the issues
Recycle the rest
Online marketing karaoke
Music, Movies, and Books
I love "Where is Wally?" Apparently I look like the guy.
Also, since I live in Berlin and I like writing, here's a Techno song
War on Cypress
Hill by Kyuss
Pill in BIOS
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Joined a random jam session as leadsinger after a concert by the Smashing Pumpkins where my alter ego was born; weird njavkin (anagram of Erwin van Dijk)
- Survive in modern times
- Risked my life to buy a €10,- bike
- Get a €10,- fine for jumping a red light on the pavement with the bike from the previous story on the wrong side of the road. Because the frustrated and frozen police (winter in Berlin) could not explain me the procedure, the €10,- was for the absence of proper light.
- Risked my driver's license for the previous story.
- I was hitchhiking the other day and joined two girls who were looking for a campsite. We got bad luck with finding rides so they need a host for a night. They kinda took over my profile, it worked!
- Traveled with myself for a month through Poland
- Spent two hours in jail for hitting a cab with that bike.
Teach, Learn, Share
I don't have much to teach people, but I'm an amazing airguitar player.
My roommate used to say that I have no sense of logic or aesthetics or design, but when it comes to emotion I'm a catalyst overheating way too fast. I lack balance, he said. Can anyone help me find it?
What I Can Share with Hosts
I will tell you all about my online marketing karaoke project. I basically applied pretentious marketing/startup terms to famous songs and am now turning it into a karaoke. You can find it here: http://ikbener.win/2018/06/13/online-marketing-karaoke/
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In