Logo orange

Eugenia Albano

Milano, Lombardia, Italy

Not Accepting Guests

Last login 3 days ago

Join Couchsurfing to see Eugenia's full profile. It's free!

View Full Profile

Overview

  • 45 Positive References1 Neutral
  • Fluent in English, Italian; learning French, Spanish
  • 25, Female
  • Member since 2009
  • Traveller
  • Bachelor degree in Human Geography
  • From Milan
  • Profile 100% complete

About Me

CURRENT MISSION

Keep walking with my feet on the ground and my eyes on the horizon

ABOUT ME

Happy, dreamer, curious, sensitive, sensible, reflective, spontaneous, honest, strong... My name is Eugenia, like everyone else on this website I love travelling and meeting people. I've been away from home for a while but I haven't lost my desire for adventure and discovery, while finding out how much I cherish those dear ones that keep me anchored to my harbor. I'm vegan and this is an expression of a very important part of myself. I'm also very creative in the kitchen. I love reading, writing untangles the mess of my thoughts. I love wandering around looking at people. I love nature, animals, children, alternative life-styles, alternative energies and so on. I love quiet 80% of the times but for the remaining 20% I love laughing, crowds, places with loud music etc. I've just spent 6 months living in Vancouver and 2 months traveling through the States (west coast + New York). I'm a dreamer. My dream is a more peaceful and fair world. Right now I do my best to be "the change that i want to see in the world" trying to keep my focus on the things that really matter to me.

PHILOSOPHY

Be the change that you want to see in the world.

Why I'm on Couchsurfing

HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING

I host as much as I can, it's not easy since I'm living with my family, but I do my best! Now that I traveled with couchsurfing for a while by myself (2 whole months!) I think I've also learnt how to be a better host. I go to CS meetups sometimes because there're a lot of nice people in this community.

COUCHSURFING EXPERIENCE

Great! I've been in Spain and Portugal with my friend Marta during the 2009 Summer and our experiences were definitely amazing! I've also been hosted in Paris, Amsterdam, many cities in the US and Toronto. Great experiences there too! I've hosted some people too: Whitney and Ashley, Kenneth and his friends, Daniele, Marcelina and her sister, Paulo (he hosted me before), Nora, Romy and Laura, Goktug and Sina, Olga, Renata and Koen.

Interests

Cooking, reading, writing, nature, music, foreign languages and cultures, travels... I like theatre, science, architecture, psychology and personal growth.

Music, Movies & Books

I like forceful music. Forceful beat or lyrics or emotions. I get obsessed with an artist at a time and I can listen to the same album over and over again for months before passing to the next one. That's why I have all sorts of music that have nothing to do with each other in my music library. I really like live music, going to concerts, and I also like dancing... I usually don't like house and techno but yes to other types of electronic (sorry, I'm not an expert), when it comes to dancing top 40 can be good enough. Movies on the top of my head: La vita e' bella, Persepolis, Intouchables, Shrek, Juno, Inception... and many others. Books: Harry Potter, 1984, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Unbearable Lightness of Being, Io non ho paura, Christiane F.€“ We Children from Bahnhof Zoo, Stieg Larsson, Roald Dahl, Phillip Pullman, Jaclyn Friedman (some of these are children's books, so what? :) ) ... and uncountable others.

One Amazing Thing I've Done

I sewed a dress all by myself. I traveled alone for 2 months. I walked on fire (twice).

Teach, Learn, Share

I can teach how to cook some Italian vegan dishes, and I also can teach something of Italian language. If someone can do the same with his/her typical cooking and language I'll be very happy :P

Countries I've Visited

Cuba, France, Germany, Greece, Netherlands, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Timor-Leste (East Timor), United Kingdom, United States

Countries I've Lived In

Canada, France, Italy

Join Couchsurfing to see Eugenia's full profile. It's free!

View Full Profile