Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 15 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Eze’s full profile. It’s free!
I'm an industrial engineer from Argentina, a very happy and friendly person who love meeting people, talking about music, history, sports, anything interesting.
Just a regular guy who works, studies, hangs out with his girlfriend, his friends, and wants to be happy.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Sharing cultures, knowing each other is a great way to make of earth a peaceful place.
When I can, I like hosting people from all over the world, and also go out with them and show the city.
Some years ago I heard about CS. Firstly, I thought that it was very difficult that something like CS could have sucess in this world. But then, I travelled around Europe and I met a lot of people with CS.
After that trip, I changed my mind and decided to host people travelling around the world. I've hosted some CS and I enjoyed a lot.
One of the most memorable CS experience was in Moscow with a couple a their son. We spent some days with them and learnt a lot about Russian culture. We went together to some local festivals that we hadn't gone without them.
- Spending time with friends
- Watching movies and TV series (nowadays, Downton Abbey, The Tudors, and House of Cards).
- Playing Football with friends.
- I played Basketball for 10 years, and since last year I'm playing Tennis.
- TED Talks
- Learning languages (nowadays I'm learning German).
- Eating and tasting food from all over the world (it's my favourite)
- Renewables Energies, mainly Wind Power.
- scuba diving
Music, Movies, and Books
Music: Sublime, Ben Harper, Coldplay, Oasis, The Beattles, Jack Johnson, Nirvana, Bob Marley,...everything.
Films: I don't have an specific film, but if I have to mention some of them: "The Shawshank Redemption", "Back to the Future", "Die Welle", "Braveheart" and "Dead Poets Society".
Football: Boca Juniors's fan, however I like watching football in general.
TV Shows: House of Cards, Breaking Bad, Homeland, The Tudors, The Office, Lost, Friends, The Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Diving with thousand of colorful fishes in Brazil.
- Visiting the Coliseo in Rome.
- Fireworks Shows in Disneyland.
- Walking in The Red Square with -20°C
- Wait for more than 10 hours in Time Square with -10°C to spend New Year's Eve.
- Visiting the Walls of Dubrovnik.
Teach, Learn, Share
I'm learning about the coffee culture... in the near future I'd like to be a real barista.
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Hungary, Italy, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Russian Federation, Spain, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In