Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 11 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Farrah’s full profile. It’s free!
Holland & Europe to work for sustainable environment NGO's & alternative schools, to play music, meet other creative travellers & eco conscious people!
I believe that we can change the world through setting intentions that come from a space of love, integrity, honesty and passion.
I'm an adventurous, musical being with a wild but wise spirit. Natural born gypsy and life-liver and life-lover!
I am passionate about learning more about sustainable lifestyles and encouraging people to live a more conscious life in the mass consuming world we live in. I believe that an active and positive, realistic attitude can change the world we live in and possibly even in this current lifetime!
Live passionately, fall, love, seek, find, lose, feel, dream.
Be the change that you want to see in the world.
Choose to face your fear and RISE
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Cooking, Cleaning, Making Music, Gardening
Movement/ Dance / Yoga / Theatre
EARTH / Permaculture / Organic Gardening & Plant Medicine
Recycling & UPcycling
Smiles / Laughter
- film making
Music, Movies, and Books
The Life of Walter Mitty
Into the Wild
Life of Pi
Across the Universe
Any Tom Robbins Book
Women who run with the wolves
The epic of Gilgamesh
Ecological Intelligence by Ian McCallum
Any book on herbs/sustainable gardening/ urban farming
Epics & Fantasies
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Living on an island, Koh Lipe, Thailand for 3 weeks working with Trash Hero to clean the surrounding islands and create awareness about trash and consumption and spending almost every night singing with great musicians in the local bars!
-Trekking across the Cameron Highlands learning about medicinal plants and the devastating deforestation affecting the area, inspired to make changes in my own home and around the world (see Greenpop South Africa for more)
Travelling Southern & Northern India and seeing amazing temples, beaches, people and staying at an ashram in Rishikesh
- Travelling to New Orleans & San Francisco with my incredible sister
- Working at an amazing backpackers/farm in Natures Valley, South Africa
- The four horizons gently caressed by the first sunset of 2012 in Hogsback, South Africa - I truly fell in love with my country in these moments
- Being surrounded by 7 extraordinary women, perched on a small round cement block on the tops of a mountain in Napier, Western Cape, South Africa. We linked our arms, tilted our heads back to see the stretching fields of canola, feel the fierce wind on our lips and we howled to the clouds in the sky.
Teach, Learn, Share
Living sustainably & wholesomely
Music & Sound Therapy
Poetry & Creative writing
What I Can Share with Hosts
My knowledge about sustainable living and upcycling
My laughter and good spirit
Teach basic ashtanga yoga
Meditation and movement techniques
Music & Singing
Helping hand and motivated spirit
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Egypt, France, Germany, India, Italy, Malaysia, Netherlands, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
South Africa, Thailand