Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Hok’s full profile. It’s free!
I believe there a number of days that lie in the future which I would like to witness and which I would probably want to help in any way possible make a reality before time's up (roughly in the order of time I think it will happen):
- elimination of absolute poverty through social entrepreneurship
- the invention and adoption of cheap, sustainable, maintainable clean energy source that would completely remove mankind's dependence on fossil fuels forever
- a day where more meat is manufactured in the world than it is grown in farms simply because it will have become more expensive to do the latter rather than the former
- the day we eliminate batteries, as devices would extract energy out of the water in thin air
We're fortunate to have pretty good lives. Human progress is the perpetual betterment of the quality of life for all human beings â and working on this is certainly the best thing that you can do with your own life!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I'm more likely to require a couch rather than provide one, as I do not have my own pad.
I'll definitely consider doing CS once I do get my own pad, though!
Scuba diving, skiing, archery, guitar, drums
Music, Movies, and Books
Favourite movie: The Lion King
Favourite song: Fight for Everyone â Leisure Society
Favourite book: Catch-22.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Scuba diving into reefs off Brunei
Skiing in the Milky Way, between France and Italy
Lounged around having the laziest day ever on the Greek Islands
Climbed the Sydney Harbour Bridge
Cycled down winding roads down to Vis town in the dark in Croatia
Teach, Learn, Share
I can share:
I want to learn: German, Mandarin, party tricks, magic tricks, juggling, guitar, drums, drinking games