Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login about 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Stefania’s full profile. It’s free!
I definitely wanna see a fox
Few things you need to know about me before we met:
1. I could be shy the first time we met
2. From the second time I could tell you all about me and cry on your shoulder and laugh on the other shoulder
3. I'm proud to be a woman
4. I sometimes want to be a man
5. I smoke quite a lot
6. DON'T tell me that smoking kills!!!! I know, OK???
7. I never forget a face but I usually forget all names
8. I was a stray cat in my previous life
9. I have a baby and his father is not part of this story
10. I sang english songs also if I never heard them before and make words up...don't even try to laugh at me!
11. I kiss at first date, mainly if I know I won't give you a second chance
12. I'm sarcastic
13. I'm nervous
14. If you laughed twice at my jokes then you got good chances to conquer my heart
15. I'm sleepless
16. I truly think the world would be a better place without Mr B. in it
17. I sometimes say something in englih translating it directly from italian...if so you can laugh!
18. I never say it's impossible
19. I never say I can't
20. I fell in love with someone different every 15 days
21. I believe in horoscopes and astral affinity and so on
22. I'm lazy
23. I like to sleep until late in the morning...so please don't tell me we'll see you at 8am, that could be some kind of an incubus for me!!!
24. I'm patient (up to the boiling point, then better you run for your life)
25. I often said never again after I did it
26. I always did it again
27.I don't judge people and I really believe in friendship - there is nothing I won't do for a friend
Marty, non stai pensando quadrimensionalmente
Doc - Ritorno al futuro III
I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till I drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion
Jack Kerouac - On the Road
E ricordati, io ci sarò. Ci sarò su nell'aria. Allora ogni tanto, se mi vuoi parlare, mettiti da una parte, chiudi gli occhi e cercami. Ci si parla. Ma non nel linguaggio delle parole. Nel silenzio
Tiziano Terzani - La fine è il mio inizio
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Hosting (a bit) surfin' (much more) sharing my time with new friends
I have no idea of what CS is...just waiting for new experiences
Living, travelling, laughing...
Music, Movies, and Books
(A part of) MY MUSIC:
Faith No More
Fabrizio De Andrè
Giuliano Palma & The Bluebeaters
Les Negresses Verts
Modena City Ramblers
Earth, Wind & Fire
Sud Sound System
Brian Setzer Orchestra
Apres la classe
The United States of America
Music for eleven instruments
The Mars Volta
Anyway, my absolute favourite song is this one...ALL TOGETHER!!!
Regarding books, I almost read everything, from the yellow pages to Peanuts strips. My favourite author are Stephen King, Isabelle Allende and various italian ones. Last book I had "Gomorra" by Roberto Saviano. Oh, and I'm completely fond of Harry Potter!!!
Movies are not for me...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I see the world...and I see my son's eyes...that's enough
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you how to cook a real florentine "Pappa ai'pomodoro".
I can share my son's smiles, my incredible sense of humour :), some of the best caffè and cakes in town...
You should teach me everything about you. Tell me your story and I'll be happy!
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Netherlands, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In