Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 12 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Naomi ’s full profile. It’s free!
“There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind."
Hi! My name is Naomi (before it was Marieke) I live 2 years in Israel now, doing various things. I volunteered in a Kibbutz , did Ulpan in Beersheva and now I live in Tel Aviv where I study. I love Israel really, it stole my heart since the first time I came here. Although I've seen many places, it never felt home like Israel did. I mostly connect to the spiritual circles here, there are a lot of cool festivals, meetings and workshops all around!
I believe in a thing called love.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I surfed whenever possible, I hosted about 25 travelers and met up with several people through events. I love it.
Freedom, love and authenticity.
Things that I enjoy doing:
- going out for a drink or a meal
- listening to music, also live
- watching movies or series
- reading books
- being in nature, especially forest and ocean, also camping
- connecting to people
- learning more about spiritual development
- being in water (pool, sea, baths)
- leisurely exercise like stretching or taking a walk
- pampering / spa
- creativity (collaging, drawing, colouring, making artsy stuff)
- spiritual festivals and meetings
- and kids and animals can always put a smile on my face :)
- social work
Music, Movies, and Books
You can heal your life
Women who run with the wolves
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I met my best friends while traveling.
Teach, Learn, Share
People say I'm nice to talk to. Maybe something to do with being a social worker. I love to help people with any life question. I hate small talk and love real and deep conversations.
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Curaçao, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Greece, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Malta, Morocco, Nepal, New Zealand, Portugal, Scotland, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In