Maybe Accepting Guests
- 60% response rate
- Last login about 21 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Kelly’s full profile. It’s free!
Making the most of every single minute :-) Enjoying life is my mission!
Running - airports - Cambodia - spontaneous decisions - Scott Fitzgerald - disturbing movies - modern art - walking aimlessly around London - Andy Warhol - rabbits - yoga - dark sweaty concert halls - the truth - strong vanilla latte's - fashion - pinguins - the Beat generation - Vancouver - the time in the evening when the sun has just set - meeting new kindred souls - living fearlessly - roadtrips (altho I can't drive haha) - learning new languages - knowing that it just feels right...
I try to live from the heart... wherever it takes me. My life has not been average to say the least... but I'm happy with all moments I experienced. I feel I am rich because of my experiences, not what I own... and I truly believe that is the way to live :-)
I’m *inspired* by: modern art - Literature (English/Japanese/French/Russian)- beauty in all its forms - burlesque – live music - New York - performance art – “disturbing” movies - yoga - historic buildings - Scott Fitzgerald - far away airports - my mum - tattoos - lively discussions - fashion - Marilyn - roadtrips – nostalgia.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Backpacking through Cambodia... Damn I love that country and its people... hiking to bokor hill station, quad biking in the countryside, partying in Siem Reap... Cambodia is awesome!
- Celebrating independence day in Cartagena, Colombia... Foam, paint and lots and lost of dancing and music. *Should have seen the faces of the cruiseship security guards when we returned back to the ship... :-) *
- Hitch hiking to Berlin with one of my best friends.... oh my what an adventure. I can't wait to do it again... although I know now to make sure I never ever end up in the town of Moers again... it's officially the end of the world!
- Flying across the globe to celebrate New Years eve on the beach in Ecuador.... The most amazing fireworks I've every seen.... sometimes life can be pretty perfect!
Teach, Learn, Share
I've recently taken up yoga and I LOVE it :-) Would love to explore more styles of yoga and my ultimate goal is to go on a Acroyoga retreat... :-) !
Countries I’ve Visited
Aruba, Austria, Bahamas, Belgium, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Cambodia, Canada, Cayman Islands, Colombia, Cook Islands, Croatia, Curaçao, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, England, France, French Polynesia, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Luxembourg, Mexico, Morocco, Myanmar, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Northern Ireland, Norway, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Sint Maarten (Dutch part), Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Turks and Caicos Islands, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vanuatu, Vatican City State, Virgin Islands, British, Wales
Countries I’ve Lived In
Belgium, Italy, United Kingdom, United States