Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 2 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Kelly’s full profile. It’s free!
Making the most of every single minute :-) Living in the now & enjoying life is my mission!
London - airports - spontaneous decisions - disturbing (as in thought provoking) movies - modern art - walking aimlessly around London - Andy Warhol - rabbits - yoga - dark sweaty concert halls - the truth - Cambodia - strong vanilla latte's - fashion - pinguins - Japan - the time in the evening when the sun has just set - meeting new kindred souls - living fearlessly - roadtrips (altho I can't drive haha) - knowing that it just feels right...
I try to live from the heart... wherever it takes me. My life has not been average to say the least... but I'm happy with all moments I experienced. I feel I am rich because of my experiences, not what I own... and I truly believe that is the way to live :-)
I’m *inspired* by: modern art - Literature - beauty in all its forms – live music - New York - performance art – “disturbing” movies - yoga - historic buildings - far away airports - my mum - tattoos - lively discussions - fashion - coffee bars - roadtrips – nostalgia.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Backpacking through Cambodia... Damn I love that country and its people... hiking to bokor hill station, quad biking in the countryside, partying in Siem Reap... Cambodia is awesome!
- Celebrating independence day in Cartagena, Colombia... Foam, paint and lots and lost of dancing and music. *Should have seen the faces of the cruiseship security guards when we returned back to the ship... :-) *
- Hitchhiking to Berlin with one of my best friends.... oh my what an adventure. I can't wait to do it again... although I know now to make sure I never ever end up in the town of Moers again... it's officially the end of the world!
- Flying across the globe to celebrate New Years eve on the beach in Ecuador.... The most amazing fireworks I've every seen.... sometimes life can be pretty perfect!
- My last minute Japan-trip last year. It felt like coming home. Japan has won over my heart in every way possible. ❤️
Countries I’ve Visited
Aruba, Austria, Bahamas, Belgium, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Cambodia, Canada, Cayman Islands, Colombia, Cook Islands, Croatia, Curaçao, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, England, France, French Polynesia, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Latvia, Luxembourg, Mexico, Morocco, Myanmar, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Northern Ireland, Norway, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Sint Maarten (Dutch part), Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Turks and Caicos Islands, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vanuatu, Vatican City State, Virgin Islands, British, Wales
Countries I’ve Lived In
Belgium, Italy, United Kingdom, United States