Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 3 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Florian’s full profile. It’s free!
My name's Flori. My friends know me as a kind, sometimes too outgoing, most positive and optimistic Moscow Mule loving German with the weirdest laugh. As an American by heart and Parisian by soul, I adore travelling, meeting new people and diving into new cultures.
I got my High School Diploma in San Diego, California. Now I am back in Germany, majoring in communication sciences. You might also be able to find me in a certain coffeehouse working as a barista, saving up for flights. ;)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I consider myself a very open-minded person. I love seeing new places and meeting new people. Getting to know locals and the real deal is simply the best.
Although and most certainly because of my unorganized way to travel alone, I have a tendency to get lost immediately. Here, Cochsurfers have always helped me out with a soothing beer and one or the other insider tip along the way. :)
- What I love most is cooking with my friends, although most times we end up ordering Pizza, drinking wine and going out.
-> Eating / Drinking
- I enjoy making and drinking Starbucks coffee
- Swimming / surfing / running
- I'm always open for new things.
- music festivals
Music, Movies, and Books
- Techno (Berliner after all ;) )
- Deep House
- Indie Rock-Pop
- Any hit song from the 90s
- Xavier Dolan's movies
- My beautiful broken Brain
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I keep finding myself stepping further out of my comfort zone a little bit every day when I'm travelling.
But since I'm not into extreme sports, I'll have to go with -
Ice skating in the desert!
Teach, Learn, Share
"Today's a great day... because every day's a good day to have great day. ;)"
What I Can Share with Hosts
- Smiles / Hugs / Positivity
- German & American culture
- Backpacking stories from Europe
- I make the best mulled Wine (Glühwein)
- The best french press coffee lol
- And the best french toast you'll ever eat.
- I can spoiler a bunch of series finales for you.
- Tell you how to get into Berghain with ease
- And of course long conversations and apparently my weird laugh :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, England, France, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Sweden, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Germany, United States