Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 5 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Rafael’s full profile. It’s free!
See the world and enjoy it before we get old and world gets too warm. Go nuts but keep your head on!
Oh geez...listed as they come to mind
- Robots: I'm an engineer and enjoy building things
- Fire: Bit of a pyro, building a small flame thrower and my last Halloween costume involved flaming gloves :)
- Solar vehicles
- Most music besides country and heavier versions of metal
- Science fiction
- Good books
Music, Movies, and Books
- Books: Foundation Series, Lord of the Rings, Inkheart / Inkspell, Elephants on Acid, any good SciFi, adventure stories
- Movies: Blood Diamonds, Star Wars...so many good ones out there!
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Raced a solar vehicle across the Australian Outback!
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Canada, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Maldives, Mexico, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Syrian Arab Republic, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Germany, United States