Wants to Meet Up
- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Fran’s full profile. It’s free!
Well.... I'm Fran, terrible at writing bios. But brilliant at talking, even better at listening.
I'm a workaholic, an a day dreamer.
I'm laid back and adventurous. I like to look on the brightside and spend my time laughing.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
“Life shrinks and expands in proportion to one’s courage.”
People are my passion an Couch surfing seems a great way to facilitate that.
Share stories, be inspired, have fun. Make new friends.
People are my main interest. I am fascinated by what we are capable of doing and feeling. I believe we are here, only for our experiences and connections with others.
* Imagination. Daydreaming, reflecting, and thinking are my favourite past times.
* Laughing!! I'm a big comedy fan, I like to make people laugh and don't take myself to seriously.
* Music - when it hits, you feel no pain. = Partying.. raving.. having fun.
* Learning/teaching - not in your conventional way just generally. How else do you fight ignorance?
* Nature - travelling, being outside, experiencing beauty, rambling!, climbing, conservation, growing.
* Food - Eating haha and cooking! There's nothing better than cooking a nice meal for somebody.
* Culture soaking up as much as offered, Spirituality, History, Occult, Adventure, Art, Animals, Architecture...
I have many interests get to know me, and hopefully we can share!
- rock climbing
- sign language
Music, Movies, and Books
Favourite is a strong word, not one I actually agree with. I find having favourites, limits appreciation.
There's little I don't like. I'm always up for being shown something new!
* Jazz, Soul, Motown, Swing, Reggae, Dub, Ska, Rock, 80s!!, Brit pop, Indie etc.
* Electronic music. Garage holds a special place in my heart, but I like anything I can groove to.
* Hip hop - "Let's take you back to the concrete streets. Original beats with real live mc's. Playground tactics. No rabbit in a hat tricks"
Movies - All the classics and some obscure. Comedy and documentaries. I'm a creature of habit. I dislike nothing more than wasting 90 mins or more of my life on a totally shit film.
I'm a bibliophile a lover of books and literature. Fan of biographies by 'normal' people in extraordinary circumstances. Leaders rather than celebrities. There are too many for me to name. Words that paint pictures or emotion.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Being able to enjoy the little things in life.
A big part of my life has been spent working. Specialising in working with disabled children an adults with challenging behaviour. Helping them achieve goals or learn new skills is always an amazing feeling.
Teach, Learn, Share
Teach - English and Basic British Sign Language
Learn - About my hosts, then their culture, country and everything on offer.
Share - your thoughts with me, I love to listen.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I will share my time and self, openly and honestly. Along with anything else I can offer.
An experience.. I'll definitely be able to show you a good time.
I know how to forget inhibitions and have fun, along with being able to cook a nice meal.
Hopefully we'll share thoughts, experiences, musings of life.
Countries I’ve Visited
Germany, Greece, Spain, Turkey, Wales
Countries I’ve Lived In