No acepta invitados
- Última conexión hace 1 day
Únete a Couchsurfing para ver el perfil completo de France. ¡Es gratis!
I am France. I am 30 years old, currently living in Paris, previously in Berlin... jumped a lot from one place to another for studies and work. I love to learn about new topics, everything is interesting to me! Nature and other cultures/travelling are my favourite! I never get tired of observing the beauty of nature and I love to learn about other people's lives and find a good topic to discuss, I guess that's why my cycle and my camera are my best companions!
Por qué estoy en Couchsurfing
I would like to learn to travel in a simpler way and help me connect and exchange with people from the places I visit.
- outdoor activities
- learning languages
- fine arts
- intercultural exchange
Música, películas y libros
- My favourite movie is for sure "Winged Migration" (French title: Le Peuple Migrateur). I love birds and nature, and that movie describes the best my emotions towards Nature!
- I enjoy the most movies like "Intouchables", which get me relaxed with a good blend of adventures, a touch of emotion and a good laugh!
- For the books, I have to name " Mutant Message Down Under" by Marlo Morgan (French title: "Message des hommes vrais au monde mutant"). The storytelling is awesome and describes a way of being and living -simpler and truer- which inspires me so much, even after reading it years ago!
- "a fort of nine towers" (Kaboul était un vaste jardin) by Qais Akbar Omar is a true story of the author's childhood and teenage in Afghanistan. It is absolutely captivating to read!
Algo increíble que he hecho
My 3-month trip across India/Pakistan 6 years ago! I was so lucky to visit and live with 10 different families from south to north. Each family stay was a full travel in itself, full of surprises, discoveries and learnings! That's why I would love to continue travelling in the same way!
Enseña, aprende, comparte
- learning and practicing languages, cooking recipes, good places to visit, and many more...
- sharing about photography, crafts, drawings, logo design, languages, cultures, cycling, coaching
- If you have interest in logistics, supply chain management, lean operations, feel free to ask!
Qué puedo ofrecer a los anfitriones
the chance to get to know you a bit better and experience a little bit of your lifestyle
Países que he visitado
Croatia, India, Italy, Spain, Switzerland
Países en los que he vivido
Germany, United Kingdom