Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 hour ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Jonathon’s full profile.
Life Tune :D Videoclub - Amour Plastique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NjJLFI_oYs
For those who have just arrived in Kyrgyzstan:
Get the Glovo app and use code: TSWGBRV to get KGS 150,00
Here's 70 Som off your first Yandex Go ride. Code: ezcau88d
Aiming to visit every country on Earth!
| Spring/Summer 2016 SUPER PROMO: 29x Flights = €225.00 Total ($7.25 each)!
1. Birmingham to Sofia: £13.10 (WizZ)
2. Sofia to Milan: £8.60 (WizZ)
3. Verona to Tirana: £4.20 (Volotea)
4. Pristine to Budapest: £8.40 (WizZ)
5. Budapest to Milan: £9.50 (WizZ)
6. Milan to Oradea: £8.60 (Ryanair)
7. Suceava to Venice: £11.30 (WizZ)
8. Venice to Athens: £4.20 (Volotea)
9. Mykonos to Munich: £4.20 (Volotea)
10. Friedrichshafen to Tuzla: £8.60 (WizZ)
11. Osijek to Basel: £11.90 (WizZ)
12. Strasbourg to Olbia: £4.20 (Volotea)
13. Cagliari to Catania: £4.20 (Volotea)
14. Palermo to Naples: £4.20 (Volotea)
15. Bari to Olbia: £4.20 (Volotea)
16. Cagliari to Turin: £4.20 (Volotea)
17. Marseille to Rennes: £4.20 (Volotea)
18. Nantes to Madrid: £4.20 (Volotea)
19. Zaragoza to Ibiza: £4.30 (Volotea)
20. Ibiza to Asturias: £4.30 (Volotea)
21. Asturias to Seville: £4.30 (Volotea)
22. Faro to Marseille: £4.20 (Volotea)
23. Montpellier to Ajaccio: £4.90 (Volotea)
24. Bastia to Brest: £4.90 (Volotea)
25. Nantes to Vienna: £4.90 (Volotea)
26. Olszyna to Oslo: £7.90 (WizZ)
27. Vaxjo to Tuzla: £12.80 (WizZ)
28. Dubrovnik to Bordeaux: *FREE* (Volotea)
29. Asturias to London: £13.50 (Vueling)
Alongside travelling, fruit is an all-time love of mine, so if your feeling bold, I promise to challenge you to an orange-eating contest any day of the week!!!
After many years of dedicated film enthusiasm, I finally completed the IMDB 'Top 250' list that was posted as of Dec 29th. 2017 :) Bollywood Rocks!
And if you love music, then Hey! Hey! It's your lucky day! :)
I have been PAINSTAKINGLY playlisting music since I was a kid, and have resultingly accumulated hundreds of playlists which you can listen too :) Just make sure you change the 'Fade-time' in advanced settings to '5 seconds' otherwise everything will sound out-of-sync :)
Life is all about balance and fig rolls, so try everything new that comes your way :)
Logical Political Commentators on Youtube (Channels):
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I'm quite chilled out, so as long as you're not planning on killing me or my house-mates, you shall be a much welcomed guest (The house-mates are fine, it's me I'm worried about :)
* Art (The wildly eccentric kind).
* Politics (I often hate it more than I enjoy it).
* Video Gaming
- red wine
- white wine
- classic literature
- french people
- running from bears
- getting too hot
- getting to cold
- searching for the beerman
- regretting it afterwards
- then doing it all over again
- like a boss
Music, Movies, and Books
Music I'm listening too right-now:
Men I Trust: https://youtu.be/h076DeX_Z-o
Coco Sumner: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvE7pBK652s
Estas Tonne: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0l50z-5RHw
Thom Yorke: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZl6BRY9IYQ
Lee Moses: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lxp7WVXiXU
* Jeff Buckley: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPB-lQQxNH0
* Beach House: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rrG-uONREE
* The Smiths: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9Gf-f_hWpU
* Pete Doherty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUo4uz-Skws
* Cage the Elephant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaKja-4f_vQ
* Paul Kalkbrenner: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpKD-ufujsk
* Life as a House
* Lethal Weapon(s)
* Meet Joe Black
* Into The Wild
* The Darjeeling Limited
TROTSKY! Mark Twain, Bruce Chatwin, Jack London, John Grisham, Robert Byron, Jules Verne, Roald Dahl, Jack Kerouac...
Favourite book: Narcissus and Goldmund, Hermann Hesse :)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I trekked up to a restricted section of the Great Wall with a bottle of Red wine and a steak...It was a FANTASTIC night...even if the steak was a tad undercooked :)
I've since turned vegetarian...
What I Can Share with Hosts
Travel Tips + Tricks :)
Travel Offers, tips & tricks FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/846923942077101/
*Please Watch this video if you're a tourist travelling to Europe:
* Wizz-Air also have an annual 'Discount-Club' membership which costs just 30.00 Euro per year but will save you 10.00 euro per flight :) After one return flight you've already payed off 2/3 of your year-long membership!
* Skyscanner.net is the best browser for Accommodation as well as flights - so no need to price-check individual web-pages :) ... however 'Hostelworld' and 'Hostelbookers' are not included in their search.
* ^^ It also just so happens that the cheapest reputable hostels in London are the 'No. 8' hostel-chain and seem to be only accessible for booking via the 'Hostelworld' platform (or their own website). ^^
* If travelling to the UK, check Megabus.com (Not just for buses) and book in advance! - Train tickets in Southern England can be obtained easily for £1 each way (+ 50p booking fee)!! as well as buses to all corners of the UK for similar starting fares! - Same for Trainline.com - UK Travel is all about advanced booking.
If still in need; check 'National Express 'Fun-Fares''. Also, if you're travelling in the UK for a long time, and you're under 26 - purchase a 'National Express "young-persons" card' - it's valid for 12 months and gets you 33% off the ticket price - and it's only £10! + £2.50 if posted :)
You can find all the standard info. about mainstream London sights anywhere on the web, but here's some stuff you definitely won't find:
1.) If you're 25 or under and planning a trip to london, register your details with 'Wigmore hall' in advance, or better still, use skype and give them a call. It's a first come first served basis, but surprisingly enough, people never sign up for the free tickets, so you're sure to get them. The only thing is they're for solo's only, so if you're with friends you'll all have to grab free tickets separately (without mentioning you're together).
2.) The British film institute also offer £3 tickets for 26 and under's :)
2.) Art institutions and music academies are another great way to get your hands on high quality free entertainment. My former university, 'Goldsmiths' is one example to many, of whats on offer, if indeed you fancy a free Quartet, Lecture or film screening:
3.) If you want an affordable pub experience it's 'Sam Smiths' - a pub chain that brew their own at dirt-cheap prices. Location does not determine the price of the beverage, as illogical as it sounds (If only it was the same for rent) - their pubs are located in many locations within and around London. The 'John Snow' in 'Soho' is the most famous, so not necessarily the most hidden, or indeed "traditional" - however; great location; great prices; great pub :)
Some other great pub recommendations:
http://www.evansandpeel.com/ (Earls Court)
https://jamcircus.com/ (Crofton Park).
http://www.thefatwalrus.com/ (New Cross).
https://www.dickensinn.co.uk/tavern-bar/ (Tower Bridge).
https://www.greeneking-pubs.co.uk/pubs/nottinghamshire/ye-olde-trip-to-jerusalem/ (Oldest Pub in the UK, Nottingham)
* Lastly of all, and my absolute favourite! BlaBlaCar! - The cheapest and most efficient way of travelling Europe :)
Hope this helped :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Andorra, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Cambodia, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Egypt, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guatemala, Guernsey, Honduras, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malaysia, Malta, Mauritania, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Myanmar, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Palestine, Paraguay, Philippines, Poland, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vatican City State, Venezuela, Viet Nam, Wales, Western Sahara
Countries I’ve Lived In
Kyrgyzstan, New Zealand, Poland, Serbia, United Kingdom, United States