Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 24 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see FUNKYGRINCH’s full profile. It’s free!
"Better freedom with danger than peace with slavery." (Jean-Jacques Rousseau)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I try to share my experiences, thoughts and ideas with humans.
So far, I used CS six times and the interaction is a great thing.
- sports like football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton
- watching movies (arthouse, independent)
- political/sociology discussion
- tv shows like Mad Men, Family Guy, American Dad, Breaking Bad
- stand up comedy/cabaret
- clubbing and concerts (music: ska, punk, hip hop, jazz, blues, soul, funk)
Music, Movies, and Books
Bob Marley,Die Ãârzte,Motown, Beatles,Doors,
Reservoir Dogs, Great Dictator and so many more
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I think the little things which makes life worth living! For instance, once travelled around Malta and every time I needed a lift I found someone who is willing to help me. That's a grace of charity!
Teach, Learn, Share
I can't build a house or repair a clock but what I can do is to interact with other human beings to make their life and my life a tiny bit better!
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, England, Ireland, Italy, Northern Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Spain
Countries I’ve Lived In