Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 27 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Gabriel’s full profile. It’s free!
Meet special people at beautiful places!
I was born in 15/10/1987. I am really easy going, it's hard to stress me out! ;]
I like to stay with my friends, but also enjoy staying alone, to read and learn the things I love, like music instruments and history.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I have hosted some persons at my house, but now I can't anymore, because the room is occupied by my cousin.
But every city I go, I try to meet CSurfers to show me the city and have a drink/chat. ;]
Only the best! This is one the things I really enjoy living at the Internet Era!
I've met some fantastic people, and became real close friends, talking on a monthly basis online.
I really like:
- Reading [about 2 books a month, plus magazines, blogs, graphic novels and newspapers]
- Music [specially blues (Albert King, SRV, , jazz (Billie, Ella, Chet, Coltrane) and 60s rock, like Rolling Stones, Simon and Garfunkel, Led, Mamas and Papas, Hendrix)
- Music Instruments [I play eletric and acoustic guitar, learning saxophone and trumpet, and have a blues/rock band]
- Paintings and Arts [when I was 18 I went to Europe for three months just to go to Museums. Unbelievable, but yes, it's true]
- Hanging out with friends [drinking a good beer or whiskey or cachaça or anything! hehe]
- Sports and Adventure [trails, extreme running, obstacles running, sailing, climbing, soccer]
- analog photography
- street photography
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In