Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login almost 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Gaëtan’s full profile. It’s free!
My aim for the moment is enjoying life by meeting people and traveling
I'm a very open minded person with a regular humor > Happy & nice :D
I registered on this website to be part of this wonderful community and share experiences with travellers all over the world !
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I never had the opportunity to host travellers but my couch is often open !
I'll try to couchsurf during my USA Roadtrip between February & april 2013 !
- Music (Radiohead, Coldplay, Archive, M83, Massive attack, Gorillaz ...)
- Sports (Baseball, Soccer, basketball, everything actually ahah)
- Esports (Tekken in particular and everything else in general)
- Photography (I'm a beginner but I would like to meet someone who could learn me some stuff)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I travelled from Ranthambor to agra in India between two wagons, the door of the train opened, taking pictures and meeting locals. It was awesome !
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, France, Germany, India, Italy, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In