- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Geoffrey’s full profile. It’s free!
That's a tricky one. Why don't you just pass by ? Let me cook something and we'll take the time to chat...
Do your best... the rest will follow.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
So far, no coachsurfing experience whatsoever, but I heard so many nice experience around me that I wanted to try out by myself.
However, I got friends all over Europe (and beyond) and I'm quite used to knock on their doors at the last minute asking if I can sleep over... :-)
- Prepare my next trips, reading about country profiles and checking the best plane deals on the internet.
- I work a lot, doing overtime and spending some afternoon in the weekends at the office.
- International politics;
- I don't quite like watching sports, but I like enjoying a beer with friends in a pub while teams are playing.
- pub crawls
- watching sports
Music, Movies, and Books
Last few books :
Conversation with myself (N. Mandela)
Le voyage de l'Elephant (J. Saramago)
Swedish detective stories (Mankell),
As for the movies, I must say I'm lagging behind. I got no TV and don't often go to the cinema. But I'm always interested in hearing your opinion on the last movie... Maybe we can go toghether.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Demonstrations in Damascus, Syria, last year in March.
- Milking cows in the Australian outback.
- Being the best man of my best friend.
Teach, Learn, Share
I used to be French language assistant (in Belfast). I quite like teaching French. I always find foreign accent in French so lovely.
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Canada, Cyprus, Laos, Russian Federation, South Africa, Syrian Arab Republic, Thailand
Countries I’ve Lived In
Belgium, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom