Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 21 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see glenneroo’s full profile. It’s free!
- i love chaos and spontaneity
- i don't like making plans
- i like lists (and i don't know why!)
- i hate alcohol and coffee
- i like to play devil's advocate
- i am probably a supertaster (hint: sadly it's not a superhero skill)
Myers-Briggs says i have ENFP personality (although it often changes to INFP).
Some strange interpretation of the Mayan calendar says i'm a red cosmic dragon, RARRRRRR! =)
- "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -Bernard Baruch (not Dr. Seuss like everyone thinks, sorry! ;)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I have always loved to meet new people and it seems so far that couchsurfers are the awesomest people of our little planet... i think traveling and exploring with an open mind is the best way to live.
- lots of weeeeeeeeee! and woohooooooooo!
- making really big bubbles
- photography (people, panoramas, light-graffiti, stopmotion, timelapse, abandoned places, ...)
- organizing urban playground events (like flashmob but more like chillmob)
- urban exploration (urbex)
- making smooooooooothiesss + brooooowniesssss om nom nom!
- getting lost (physically and mentally)
- giving back/foot/head massages
- DJing (drum and bass/jungle)
- juggling (+ sometimes playing with fire)
- unicycling (sorry not while juggling ;)
- slackline (sometimes with bad juggling)
- urban exploration
Music, Movies, and Books
I love "unknown" music - please bring your favorites!
Current musical taste:
electronic (big beat/breaks/DRUM N BASS/electro/grime/jungle/minimal/progressive/tech/tribal/trip-hop/...), arabic, balkan, blues, bossanova, brazilian funk, celtic, classical, funk, gregorian chants, grunge, hiphop, indian, jazz, klezmer(gypsy), punk, rock (classic/alt/hard), ska, swing, reggae...
Books: Jitterbug Perfume, LOTR, 1984, the road, WWZ, philip k. dick stuff, bhagavad-gita.... tons more but im bad at remembering names :(
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- mountain bike tour guide on Crete
- playing bingo with guests while cross-dressing as Cleopatra
- photographing at many fire juggling festivals
- being part of the Beltane festival in Edinburgh
- playing twister in the subway (and blind in front of the opera house)
- taking my pants off in the subway on multiple occasions
- escaping my birthplace
Teach, Learn, Share
i very gladly give workshops for the following:
- anything photography-related (panoramas, light painting, etc)
- making timelapse/stop-motion films
- baking brownies and making ice cream
- how to fold a t-shirt like a ninja
- dj (with vinyl records)
- paper rolling/spinning (cigarettes and airplanes!)
- juggling and unicycling
- how to make giant bubbles (and the liquid)
- how to make ashtray from old beer/soda cans
my roomies are amazingly talented in many more things than i am... which is why i moved here ;) when you are here you can surely steal some useful (hehe or maybe less useful) knowledge of sorts ;)
in this house, everyone loves to learn! so anything you bring we are very very very grateful to add to our collection!
Countries I’ve Visited
Bosnia and Herzegovina, Chile, France, Germany, Poland, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
Austria, Greece, Turkey, United States