Potrebbe accettare ospiti
- Ultimo accesso 3 months fa
Iscriviti a Couchsurfing per visualizzare il profilo completo di GlobeTrotter. È gratis!
put 1 foot upon every country of the world
I'm a young (maybe not any more) european, born and grew up in Italy but lived in several countries... at present I live in Switzerland (actually I live in France after the border within Switzerland) but the main town of the region is Geneva at 15 km from my new place... (so I prefer to say that I live in Switzerland because is easier...).
I live at the frontier with Switzerland because I work in Geneva...
I love to travel, movies, listening radio driving my car, speak with people from different culture and lifestyle than mine...
Using my job to have money to enjoy life, this is the hardest philosophy ever because money are never enogh.
So I have a second option... "carpe diem" this always work ;-)
Perché sono iscritto su Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Untill now I had some experiences has surfer... in particular in Chicago, Paris, Barcelona, Milan and Madrid...
Since the August 1 I have a new appartment where I live alone... and in my living I have a couch that I hope to offer to couchsurfers soon...
I'll be hosted sometimes... (see the references ;-)
I just put them on a list.
- spend time with good friends... but really good,
- spend time with friends eating good food and drinking good wine... I'm not a beer fan,
- visiting a city as an hinabitant not as a turist,
- seing what I haven't seen yet.
Musica, film e libri
"dead poets society" until I was 19 years old...
then my favorite movie has became "Nuovo Cinema Paradiso" directed by Tornatore... beautiful movie for everyone... but really understood only from sicilian people... like me ;-)
Anyway just see it, if you can...
Commercial music... (hope to see a U2 concert someday)
I don't like "Rap" music...
Books... shame on mee... I don't read so often... I'm very lasy from this point of view... but I have to reeccomend "Dorian Grey" by O. Wilde...
Una cosa incredibile che ho fatto
- swimming with a turtle in Maui,
- get lost in Beogrand when I was just arrived at the airport without money and phone to make a call and with a lots of languange barriers to communicate in english with local people... (this was an amazing thing i the worst sense of the world... but with an happy end...serbian people are really kind),
- have a granita as breakfast everytime I back in Sicily after a long period away.
Insegna, impara, condividi
Teach... I'm not in the position of teaching to somebody... even if some friends of mine admire my "self control"...
Learn... I like to learn what I don't know... I'm really courious.
Share... I start with the couch of my new appartment
Paesi che ho visitato
Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
Paesi in cui ho vissuto
Argentina, Belgium, France, Germany, Russian Federation, Serbia, Switzerland, United States