Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 8 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Sarah’s full profile. It’s free!
Goal in life:
Live my life like a dream
Just got fired and now I am on the road! YESSSSS!
- I don't like to update my CS profile. This is kind of old.
- I love Toblerone :D
- I like to try desserts and national dishes from every country
- I am random at times... and I really like people who are random
- I like to help people when I can
- I love water
- Love night markets. I buy all the small little things just to give it away :O You might be lucky when you meet me!
- I can't sit still
- I like to hitchhike :) it is my way of travelling
- I like to walk. I walk a lot. But it still doesn't walk off my fat belly.
- I like to go sailing. On a sailing yacht :D
- I used to work on cruise ships. Now I work on super yachts !
I travel because I don't know what else to do. I mean, it's better than sitting at home on my couch and be a potato, right? I learn, teach, share, all the way around the world. Around and around and around. It keeps me occupy and sane.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I deliver things (if not too big or heavy) from couchsurfers to couchsurfers (or their families) for free if it is kind of on my way :) just let me know in advance!!
I host people whenever I can... and sometimes I can't afford to feed all of them :( So we all go dumpsterdiving!
I go to Cs meetups, Cs potluck, Cs something, and language exchange for fun and to meet people. I also organize Cs trips !!
Most bizarre CS experience was walking 9 HOURS with one Vancouver couch surfer showing another American couchsurfer around Vancouver and then 6 hours the next day... and guess what? I met up with the American couch surfer practically EVERY DAY he was in Vancouver.
- day dreaming
- circus skills
- late night stories. Feed me your life stories
- language exchange
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies... not a big fan. I keep falling asleep :(
I like to read instead.
From adventurous books to those Do You Know? books.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I now don't quite like to rely on couchsurfing to find a place to stay and people to hang out with. I am brave enough to go to random places and knock on random doors and ask if I could hang my hammock on their nice tree :)
I am looking for a partner who wants to join my adventures. Sometimes I feel shy :P
Teach, Learn, Share
Hmm..I can teach you:
- HOW TO MAKE NAMA CHOCOLATE
- places to go in Vancouver, Hong Kong, Manila
- how to juggle with three balls
What I Can Share with Hosts
My not very delicious dinner depending on what I feel like cooking. I can't buy cream of corn outside of North America :(
My chocolate (If I have any left)
Countries I’ve Visited
Bahamas, Belgium, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Egypt, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Laos, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Palestine, Poland, Russian Federation, Saint Martin (French part), Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Canada, China, Germany, Hong Kong, Morocco, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, United States