- 89% response rate
- Last login about 16 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Burhan Gökay’s full profile. It’s free!
Here are some notes for you awesome people out there:
1. I lied, you are not awesome.
2. This is a Queer friendly couch as you can observe from the pink wig and the chicken.
3. Please try not to send requests for 1 year ahead.
4. If you want to read a ranting about how you should be sending requests check the end of this profile.
5. I don't reply to "just message" requests.
6. I don't care about charity or NGOs or whatever. Don't message me about hosting of your volunteers.
7. I am literally yawning while reading most of your requests. I don't check your profiles.
Judging your life decisions.
Long texts and stuff.
"And a Philosophical Quote"
I also worship Vytautas, the raw awesomeness of minerals.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Drinking, talking about mysticism, giving a negative fuck.
Music, Movies, and Books
Other than reading, I party, so you know that I listen to music. Also, there are movies, yes. If there is something hip, I dig it.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
"Ahoy!" said the man on the dock to his pal who was trying to take a sip from his rum. Bursting with tears because of the rum coming out of his nose, he replied "OI! You dare to shout at me like that while I am trying to get pissed?!" and then the man on the sofa intercepted "What the... Calm down sissies I am trying to set sail here!". I thought to myself "Why the heck am I writing these down?" while choking with thoughts of enlightenment. Then, I said to myself "This should make a nice experience.". As I woke up this turned into a really classic story filled with kitsch.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you the development of agriculture in Turkey after the revolution, Kant's ethics, Wittgenstein's philosophy of Language, Plato's Ontology, Descartes's Cartesian Subject or the difference between Bohemians and Dandies. But, after all, Probably you will find these boring and we will end up drinking and chatting about first world problems while listening to electronic music.
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Greece, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Poland, Turkey, United States