Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 11 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Brandon’s full profile. It’s free!
show people all the cool places in Regensburg
i like to travel and meet people with open minds , this is my website underneath. I have managed to also make 2 apps for it.
other than that i like playing baseball
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
i give you guys free Gift Certificates to cool places in the city for free.
I am also able to lend a couch when i am not traveling
i've surfed on friends couchesbut didnt realize I was "surfing" until i saw this site.
Music, Movies, and Books
mystic river, american beauty .ayn rand wrote one good book: Atlas Shrugged. Baltasar Gracian wrote a better one : The Art of Worldly Wisdom .
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Also Chris Rock standup and Dave Chappelle- he is a genius
Teach, Learn, Share
dalai lama 20 lessons
1) Take Into Account That Great Love And Great Achievements Involve Great Risk
2) When You Lose, Don't Lose The Lesson
3) Follow the Three R's
• Respect For Self
• Respect For Others and
• Responsibility For All Your Actions
4) Remember That Not Getting What You Want Is Sometimes A Wonderful Stroke Of Luck
5) Learn The Rules So You Know How To Break Them Properly
6) Don't Let A Little Dispute Injure A Great Friendship
7) When You Realize You've Made A Mistake, Take Immediate Steps To Correct It.
8) Spend Some Time Alone Each Day
9) Open Your Arms To Change, But Don't Let Go Of Your Values
10) Remember That Silence Is Sometimes The Best Answer
11) Live A Good, Honorable Life, Then When You Get Older and Think Back, You'll Be Able To Enjoy It A Second Time
12) A Loving Atmosphere In Your Home Is The Foundation For Your Life
13) In Disagreements With Loved Ones, Deal Only With The Current Situation, Don't Bring Up The Past
14) Share Your Knowledge, It's A Way To Achieve Immortality
15) Be Gentle With The Earth
16) Once A Year, Go Someplace You've Never Been Before
17) Remember That The Best Relationship Is One In Which Your Love For Each Other Exceeds Your Need For Each Other
18) Judge Your Success By What You Had To Give Up In Order To Get It
19) Approach Love And Cooking With Reckless Abandon
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Montenegro, Netherlands, Puerto Rico, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Venezuela, Virgin Islands, British
Countries I’ve Lived In