- Taxa de resposta de 100%
- Último login há about 2 hours
Registre-se no Couchsurfing para ver o perfil completo de Guido. É grátis!
Happiness is not a goal. It's a lifestyle (Burton Hills)
This is Guido from Salo', very nice town in the west coast of Lake of Garda, between Milan and Venice, in the north of Italy.
I'm happy, open-minded, curious and eager to know other people and spend my time with them.
I'm working in social services, but I would like travel as soon is possible (at now I visited 64 country on the world in 156 trips) and I like very much to meet people living in different countries.
If you are planning a trip in my area, write my and I'll be happy to host you!
IF YOU HOST ME:
If you are so kind and decide to host me know that:
- I will read in advance your profile many times and so will know what bothers you and what doesn't, so I will do my best to avoid the things that you dislike.
- I will adapt myself to your lifestyle.
- I will leave home with you if you ask me to and come back at the time you want to.
- I can help you to do anything (work home, cleaning home, helping in something).
- I will be glad to cook for you some italian kind of pasta (always if you want to).
- I will clean bathroom after use and respect any rule you may have.
- And of course i will thank you!
Happiness is not a goal. It's a lifestyle!
Xenia (ξενία), hospitality, was an extremely important practice in Ancient Greece.
It was an almost ritualized friendship formed between a host and his guest, who could previously have been strangers.
The host fed and provided quarters for the guest, who was expected to repay only with gratitude.
The importance of this can be seen throughout Greek mythology, in particular Homer's Iliad and Odyssey.
For Jacques Derrida (French philosopher died in 2004), the foundation of ethics is hospitality, the readiness and the inclination to welcome the Other into one's home.
Ethics, he claims, is hospitality.
Pure, unconditional hospitality is a desire that underscores the conditional hospitality necessary in our relationships with others.
Por que estou no Couchsurfing?
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I discovered Hospitality Club in 2007, then some friends show me Couch Surfing in august 2007.
From that time I'm speaking to all my friends (and to many people that I meet) about this fantastic project.
Now some of them are members of Couch Surfing.
I hosted many people and travelled like guest around the world, meeting a lot of interesting people of this great community!
64 that hosted me at 06/06/17 (ordered by country):
- Austria (3): Juergen Markus Donko in Linz, Dominik Pernat and Philipp in Wien
- Croazia (2): Alan Zic in Rijeka, Vladimir Adamček in Zagreb
- Czech Republic (2): Korin and Robert in Prague
- Finland (2): Joonas Tähtinen in Tampere, Tuomas Pellervo Nykyri in Tampere
- Francia (5): Branka, Stephane and Brian in Paris, Wolfgang Hasne in Lyon, Anaëlle Bensoussan in Paris, Franck Genestoux e Gérard Brimont in Paris, Norman E. Acosta Fonseca in Marseille.
- Germania (3): Karsten Klaege in Bremen, Martin Sölle in Bremen, Hilmar in Bremen
- Ireland (4): Frank Samms and Lisa in Westport, Ray McGroarty and Colm Green in Galway
- Israel (6): Shimon Zafrany in Tel Aviv, Itay Yelin and Dana in Tel Aviv, Ida Eyal in Haifa, Ethan Nehemia in Nahariya, Yotam Hacohen in Jerusalem
- Italy (3): Mauro Carbonari in Foligno, Gianluca Sparacello and Patrizia in Torino, Michele Ferraraccio in Bologna
- Latvia (2): Rebecca and Kris Kasens in Riga, Victor Viktors Freimanis in Riga
- Liechtenstein (1): Désirée Hoop in Triesen
- Nederland (1): Joost van Gestel in Eindhoven
- Poland (4): Przemek and Daniel in Krakow, Robert in Krakow, Tomek in Krakow
- Portugal (2): Pedro Antunes e Nuno in Porto
- Republic of Macedonia (1): Borjan Zafirovski in Skopje
- Russian Federation (7): Evgeny Ivanov from Moscow, Roman Lert and Dima from Moscow, Elena Ardasova from Suzdal, Evgeny Grigoryev from Saint Petersburg, Roman Yemelyanov e Roman from Saint Petersburg.
- Serbia (1): Dragana Spasojevic and Lazar in Belgrade
- Slovakia (1): Benedetto Pignoli in Bratislava
- Spain (14): Miguel Ángel Ortega Ruiz in Valladolid, Denis Rema Luibal and Antonella in Santiago de Compostela, Manuel Arias and Belen Mendiguchia in Santander, Herbert Tolosa Pino in Bilbao, Marc Lafuente in Xixona and Sabadell, Ana and Juani Penàguila, Krystal Phoenix and Lauren in Madrid, Kenneth and Dominic Campbell-Harris in Madrid, José Rodriguez Trocoli in Madrid, Serge Scevenels in Madrid, Mélanie Romat in Madrid, Dani Correa and Jon in Lugones (Oviedo), Santiago Calvo in Alicante
- Turkey (1): Erik Mortenson in Istanbul
- Ukraine (1): Santiago and Diego Donoso in Kiev
- United Kingdom (1): Nick Skelton in Bristol
265 people that I hosted at 06/06/2017 (ordered by country):
- Argentina (8): Luciano Fabbri from Rosario, Leonardo Blanc from Villa Allende, Diego Santoni from Neuquen, Facundo Grondona from Viedma (Rio Negro), Virginia Fantini and Bernabè F.A. Della Mattia from Buenos Aires, Joan e Florencia from Buenos Aires.
- Australia (7) : Mark Burban from Melbourne, James Williams from Mullumbimby, Michael Tucak and Hanny from Victoria, Benson Harris Wallace from Melbourne, Kally Stewart from Melbourne, Henry James from Perth.
- Austria (4): Markus Ahrens and his girfriend from Kremsmunster, Hannes Reitberger and Laima from Kufstein
- Brasil (3): Marcel Ramalho and Patricia from Campina Grande, Tiago Silva from Sao Paulo
- Bulgaria (1): Angel Dandov from Stara Zagora
- Canada (4): Don MacDonald and his girfriend from Victoria, Jason Dyck from Calgary, Thomas Fox from Lethbridge (Alberta)
- Czeck Republic (2): Petr Kubín from Prague, Ondra Slowik from Prague
- China (3): Nan Zhang from Beijing, Phoebe Yeung from Hong Kong, Derek Chau from Hong Kong
- Denmark (5): Silas Johansen from Copenhagen, Mads Reinholdt Jensen from Copenhagen, Jesper Grove e Mikkel from Vejle, Yu Ma from Copenhagen
- Estonia (1): Madis Partel from Tallinn
- Finlandia (7): Jaakko Kalsi from Helsinki, Paavo Juntunen from Ylojorvi, Päivi e Santeri from Helsinki, Janne and Minna Porkola from Juopio, Joni Selinheimo from Helsinki
- Francia (22): Alain Apvrille and Delphine Decourcelle from Rumilly, Brice Dufresnois from Paris, Antoine Gliksohn from Tours, Jean Noel et Lydie Montane from Elne, Jasmine e Jerome from Lyon, Anaëlle Bensoussan from Paris, Caroline and Thomas from Besançon, Pablo Besnard from Paris, Alex Landreau from Lyon, Nicolas Droger from Strasbourg, Sebastien Ibarrart from Bordeaux, Guillaume Nicolle e Fabien from Aubenas (Rhone-Alpes), Solal Bordenave from Paris, Guillaume Jover e Laura from Lille, Paul Schilling e Igor from Paris, Eddy Dumaine from Rouen
- Germania (23): Markus Wagner from Gengenbach, Tobias Lenz and Steffen from Reichenbach, Martin Schirmer and Mathias from Hafenpreppach, Jens and Anna from Buehl, Stefan Schuerle from Karlsruhe, Falk Benjamin Grupp from Ulm, Patrick Frank from Heroldsbach, Ruben Haas and Alexander from Muenster, Josef Eisenberger from Traunstein, Susanne Schmid from Olching, Michael Straußwald from Groebenzell, Steffen Brunner from Berlin, Michael Jakob from Potsdam, Michael Falk from Oldenburg, Oli e Isabel from Bavaria, Jan-Luca Lembach e Simon from Fulda, Laima from Freiburg
- Greek (1): Christos Kampitsis from Athens
- Hungary (11): Laci and Nóri from Szeged, Ágnes Ambrózy from Budapest
Gabor Timar from Se, Csenge Huszar from Budapest, György Czakó from Eger, Nóra Kovácsvölgyi and Krisztián from Nyíregyháza, Laura Tóth from Budapest, Misi e Tibi from Budapest
- Indonesia (3): Mohd. Nurzaman (Zam) from Bandung (Java), Idfi Pancani from Banten (Java), Dea Putri from Jakarta
- Iran (1): Shabir Barzanjeh from Sannadaj
- Ireland (4): Brendan Gaffney from Drogheda, Ray McGroarty and Colm Green from Galway, Seaghan from Limerick
- Israel (14): Shimon Zafrany from Tel Aviv, Lior Gibor from Hadera, Rachael and Asaf Ben Yehuda from Tel Aviv, Omer Ginzburg from Jerusalem, Bernadette Bouwer from Jerusalem, Itay Yelin and Dana from Tel Aviv, Eshel Lipman from Ramot Ha Shavim, Danny Stryian and Oshrat from Haifa, Efrat and Pablo from Jerusalem,
- Italy (23): Francesco Baldini from Bologna, Thomas Mariotti from Malonno, Mauro Carbonari and his mother from Foligno, Mirko Zanardelli from Edolo, Federico Finotti from Verona, Chiara Gandolfi from Bergamo, Peppe Todaro from Brescia, Fabio Brentel from Padova, Cristina Pedrini from Gardone Valtrompia, Stefano Silvestri and Riccardo Querciagrossa from Modena, Gilberto Della Lunga from Codogno, Maurizio Galassi from Recanati, Giorgia Demaria e Andrea from Cuneo, Marco Marcellino e Viviana from Brescia, Domenico Trombetti from Bologna, Laura Ruscillo from Prato, Rodolfo Salvi from Sansepolcro, Rafael Grigoletto from Venezia, Michele Ferraraccio Tralla from Bologna
- Latvia (10): Ilona Narusberg from Riga, Victor Skoks from Riga, Victor Freimanis and Peteris from Riga, Alona Belova Svaikova and Olga from Riga, Ieva Garjane e Maris from Gulbene, Elina Ciekure and boyfriend from Riga
- Lithuania (10): Robertas Stancikas from Vilnius, Justas Gumbrevicius from Vilnius, Donatas Puzaras from Kaunas, Julius Kontrimavičius from Anyksciai, Mindaugas Norvaisas and Asta from Vilnius, Marius Pleskys from Vilnius, Rūta Abramavičiūtė from Vilnius, Ieva Bukelskyte from Vilnius, Eimantas Kadzys from Vilnius
- Messico (1): Francisco Gonzalez from Xalapa
- Netherlands (7): Jordi Vredenbregt from Amsterdam, Bianca from Dordrecht, Harry Drok e Sofia from Groningen, Jacob Zwager from Drachten, Arjen Oudshoorn e Chantal from Rotterdam
- Poland (18): Arkadiusz Tyda and Basia from Zielona Góra, Marcin Cikorski and Violetta from Bydgoszcz, Luka Zalewski and Asia from Opole, Kuba Nowotarski from Wroclaw, Michal Lawniczak from Wroclaw, Michal Ciolek from Lomza, Marcin Ciolek from Gdansk, Karol Matuszak from Lowicz, Michalina from Warsaw, Agnes Wojtysiak and Dmitri from Opole, Dmitri Murawicki e Agnes from Opole, Filip Kaszubowski from Gdansk, Piotr Romaniec from Szczecin
- Portogallo (4): Pedro Antunes e Nuno from Porto, Carol Albuquerque and Ninina from Lamego
- Russian Federation (5): Dima Orlovskiy from Vladimir, Alexander Hollander from Saint Petersburg, Ekaterina Sobina from Saint Petersburg, Roman Lert and Dima from Moscow
- Slovakia (2): Michal Jánošík from Trnava, Tomas Jacecko from Bardejov
- Slovenia (4): Robi Kelc and Janja from Maribor, Ana Kunaver and Nina from Ljubljana
- South Africa (2): Mark Müller from Hartbeespoort and Rico Quintas from Cape Town
- Spain (18): Marc Lafuente, Ana and Juani from Penàguila, Manuel Arias and Belen Mendiguchia from Santander, Eva Saez from Zaragoza, Juanma Gil from Valencia, Serge Scevenels from Madrid, Mélanie Romat from Madrid, Albert Morales from Barcelona, Daniel Ghedina from Barcellona, Anna from Barcellona, Miguel Guerrero Alonso from Leon, Lauro Roberto de Jesus Rosa from Alicante, Ulises Montes and Cristina from Ponferrada, Daniel Pérez e Ivàn Pañeda from Leon.
- Sweden (2): John Sonerud from Uppsala, Lasse Edfast from Gothenburg
- Switzerland (1): Nour Khadam-al-Jamé from Geneve
- Taiwan (1): Albert Huang (Liang)
- Transnistria and URSS (1): Dmitry Fesik from Saint Petersburg
- Turkey (2): Abdullah Kahraman from Istanbul, Murat Cetinkaya from Ankara
- Ukraine (4): Alexey Bychkov e Vika Gaidar from Kharkov, Gennady Dovgan e Helena from Kiev
- United Kingdom (9): Sam Martin from Newbury, Roy Duffield and Ruth from Bath, Ruth Walter from Bath, Tom Vercauteren from London, Tim Harford-Cross from Ripon (Yorkshire), Lewis Swallow from Annan (Scozia), Bornaa Bao and Altai from Combe Down
- Uruguay (2): German Olmedo and Magda from Montevideo, Sergio Melazzi from Tarariras (Colonia)
- USA (14): Dave Lammermeier and Sindy from Fort Lauderdale, Jacolby Short from Grove City (PA), Brad Brubaker from Hampton (VA), Jonathan MacMillan from Los Angeles (CA), Tristan Bennett from Indianapolis (IN), Andrew Joyce from Kalamazoo (MI), Jourdan Velardi from Pensacola (FL), Brandon Butcher from Dallas (TX), Joe Parrinello from Saint George (CA), Alex Littletone e Sean from Boulder (CO), Thomas Strawn and Daniel Heintz from Seattle (WA)
- Vietnam (1): Mai
69 people that I met around the world at 22/01/17 (ordered by country):
- Australia (2): Andrew and Andrea from Brisbane
- Austria (2): Guido Klinger from Linz, Alexander Lehner from Pierbach (Linz)
- Azerbaijan (4): Jamil Gasimov from Baku, Abbas Zahidi from Baku, Elshan Guliyev from Baku, Fazli Mammadov from Baku
- Brasil (4): Leonardo Lepsch from Rio de Janeiro, Awen from Sao Paulo, Daniel from Sao Paulo, Bruno Sophia from Rio de Janeiro
- Bulgaria (1): Kristian Antonov from Sofia
- Cambodia (1): Chantha Mao from Siem Reap
- Cile (2): Ricardo Escobar from Santiago, Marcelo Castañeda from Valparaiso
- China (1): Supreeti Ansvananda from Hong Kong
- Croazia (1): Petra Bosnjak from Samobor
- Cyprus (3): Stelios Georgiades from Nicosia, Erim Comunoglu from Nicosia north, Cosmas Ploutarchou from Larnaca
- Emirates (1): Mohammed Bilfaqih from Dubai
- Filippine (1): Adrian Marcel Frondoso from Manila
- Finlandia (3): Arho Toikka from Helsinki, Heli Niittumaa from Helsinki, Markus Savander from Tampere
- Francia (6): Franck and David from Paris, Gauthier Duprez from Laon, Romain Galati e Nicolas from Valence, Clement Brutti-Mairesse from Domene
- Georgia (2): David Lomidze from Tbilisi, Andrew Atoev from Tbilisi
- Germany (10): Sandra Hampel from Dietzenbach, Wladimir from Stuttgart, Sebastian Avenarius from Freiburg im Breisgau, Juliane Heydenreich from Berlin, Lorenzo De Zanet from Berlin, Eva Poetzinger from Kitzingen, Uwe Luengen from Moenchengladbach, Petra Winkler from Koblenz, Juan Carlos from Koln, Martina from Nurnberg
- Greek (8): John Zopyros from Thessaloniki, Yiannis Karageorgos from Thessaloniki, Anastasia from Thessaloniki, Evelina from Thessaloniki, Nasta from Thessaloniki, Babis from Thessaloniki, Vangelis Kamanatzis from Thessaloniki, Dimitri from Athens
- Hungary (3): David Beck from Budapest, Gabor Molnar from Szeged, Tamás Orosz from Miskolc
- Israel (2): Arava from Jerusalem, Saar James Gershuni from Jerusalem
- Lithuania (1): Laurynas Urbsys from Panevezys
- Malesia (3): Yin Long Lim from Johor Bahru, Ari Yeo from Kuala Lumpur, Cecilia
- Messico (1): Arturo Gib from Yautepec (Morelos)
- Netherlands (4): Mathew Crick from Eindhoven, Henri Geerman from Arnhem, Ronald Plak from Eindhoven, Peter Jansen from Groningen
- Poland (5): Tomasz Kowalski Tomasz Kowalski from Zachodniopomorskie, Ovidiu Oancia from Krakow, Konrad from Krakow, Piotrek Oczkowski from Krakow, Malgorzata Adamowska from Warsaw
- Portugal (2): Antero Castro Paiva from Porto, Ludovina from Lisbona
- Romania (1) Slimuś Gwe (Slim) from Cluj Napoca
- Russian Federation (3): Maxime from Suzdal, Natalia Bronovitskaya from Saint Petersburg, Damian from Saint Petersburg
- Spain (12) Luijz Andre Dos Santos from Salamanca, Francesc from Bilbao
Alejandro Murillo from Valencia, Hector and Eva from Madrid, Javier Guillén from Sevilla, Jordi from Barcelona, Llogari Antúnez from Moià (Barcelona), Daniel Ghedina from Barcelona, David Quintana Blanco from Santander, David Pinto Rius from Girona, Miquel Ferrer Sanchez from Palma di Mallorca
- Sweden (1): Martin Willers from Umea
- Switzerland (1): Thomas von Niederhäusern from Brugg
- Turkey (2): Fatih Isik from Istanbul, Birkan from Istanbul
- United Kingdom (5): Andrew Bridges from San Francisco and Isaac from Bristol, Dan Towie from Bristol, Paul Stanley from London, Iain Bisset from Liverpool, Tom from London
- USA (4): Josh Goldsmith from Sarasota (FL), Jeff Barone from Northampton (MA), Rosalinda Cummings from Amherst (MA), Steve V Peralta (NY)
194 italian members that I met at 18/03/17.
The first: travelling around the world!!
After this, I like to do a lot of things, but i don't have enough time.
I like my job a lot: I'm working in the same social cooperative from 1983. You can see the website of Cooperativa di Bessimo ONLUS (only in italian) at www.bessimo.it
I love to eat with friends all kind of food: italian (of course the best!), chinese, japanese, other asian food, turkish, south american, and more.
I love stay with my friend and cook for them.
I like read and go to the cinema.
I like art, architecture, old civilization.
I love Italy and the best city in the world: Venice!
I always like to know other people from the worlds and get to discover other cultures.
Músicas, Filmes e Livros
My favourite writers:
From Italy: Alessandro Baricco, Aldo Busi, Umberto Eco, Wu Ming, Antonio Tabucchi, Valerio Evangelisti
From Austria / Germany: Hermann Hesse, Franz Kafka, Arthur Schnitzler
From France: Louis-Ferdinand Celine, Marguerite Yourcenar
From United Kingdom: Bruce Chatwin, Jonathan Coe, George Orwell
From Czech Republic: Milan Kundera
From Poland: Isaac Bashevis Singer
From Russia: Anton Cechov, Michail Bulgakov, Feodor Michajlovic Dostoevskij, Nikolaj Vasil'evic Gogol', Lev Nikolaevi Tolstoj
From India: Arundhati Roy
From Japan: Banana Yoshimoto
From USA: Isaac Asimov, Ray Bradbury, David Leavitt, Jerome David Salinger
From South America: Isabel Allende, Jorge Amado, Jorge Luis Borges, Gabriel Garcia Marques
Uma Coisa Incrível que Eu Fiz
Many friends ask me about the most interesting country that I visited in my travels out of Italy.
All countries are really amazing to visit, but in my opinion the most interesting is Peru’.
In Peru' the nature is wonderful: see, deserts, high mountains, Titicaca lake.
There are 10 places of the UNESCO World Heritage List, many great archeological places (not only Machu Picchu), historical cities, friendly people, tipical music and good food.
So after visited Italy (absolutly the best country in the world) go to discover Peru’!
Ensine, Aprenda, Compartilhe
If you think to know enough about italian pasta you have to know that there are 128 different kind of pasta!
But many kind (like the famous spaghetti) can have different dimension, so the number is higher...
Surprised?! You can check it, between the different families of pasta: lunga, corta, minuta, nidi, fantasia, ripiene...
O Que Posso Compartilhar com Anfitriões
Here the wonderful Lake of Garda
Países que Visitei
Albania, Andorra, Argentina, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Chile, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Myanmar, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Palestine, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State, Viet Nam, Yemen
Países em que Morei