Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Gundis’s full profile. It’s free!
Iam a restless globetrotter and I used couchsurfing in a lot of countries so far, I love to meet locals, who know the places better than I do. In the moment I'am studying in Oslo in my last Master semester. I'am wondering what people would like to know about me?!- is it from interest that I like gardening, techno and good literature?
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- walking the Mt. Everest Basecamp 2015
- two skydives in Austrlia and New Zealand
- walking the way of St. James in Spain for 800km
- stayed in the monestary of Dalai Lama in India
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, Germany, New Zealand