Not Accepting Guests
- 75% response rate
- Last login about 9 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Gustavo’s full profile.
***From April to August 2021 I won't be hosting but I can provide with host recommendations or meetings***
***Desde Abril a Agoso 2021 no estaré hospedando pero puedo darte recomendaciones de hosts o vernos***
Mexican to the bone 🇲🇽
Lawyer 🏻⚖️ / Traveler / Podcaster ️
Check my Podcast on Spotify!
Any person who's interested in coming to Mexico City , I hereby ask you to please read my complete profile; and after that, send me your request for couch. You would most probably sleep at my extra bed or at the couch with some sheets for cover. Bear in mind the following issues:
(1) Please don't send 'Copy Paste requests'. I appreciate more a brief and concise but personalized request.
(2) I reserve my right to allow whoever I wish to enter into my home. Safety first.
(3) I won't generally look into requests done the same day your going to travel. Preferably notice me with at least 3 days in advance.
(4) I can allow couples, just give me information about the other person you're coming with.
(5) CS is not Tinder.
I know there's a big concern within the CS community regarding male hosts expecting single female surfers to exchange sex for bed.
That's not my case and I reccommend you to check some more tips here:
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
(1) To meet new people;
(2) To improve my skills on hosting and communication (yeah!);
(3) If possible, to develop other languages (interested in french and italian);
(4) Because I want people to have a good impression on Mexico City.
Music, Movies, and Books
-12 Angry Men
- Vicky Cristina Barcelona
- Fight Club
- Les yeux sans visage
- The Godfather saga
- Pulp Fiction
- Dr. Strangelove
- Ratatouille (lol)
- 12 Angry Men
- How to Kill a Mockingbird
- Election (1999)
- American History X
- Paths of Glory
- Paris Brûle-T-Il?
- Cinema Paradiso
- La piel que habito
- The Professional
- Le notti di Cabiria
- Talented Mr. Ripley
- Norwegian Wood
- Las grandes aguas
- La pequeña edad
- 100 años de soledad
- Great Gatsby
- The Centaur
- To Kill a Mockingbird
- Punk Rock
- 80's music
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I am currently writing a novel and a script for a TV Series.
Teach, Learn, Share
I like to share my knowledge, my passion on law and history, the things that I love about my country or birthplace.
What I Can Share with Hosts
1) I'm neat and very respectful of others' space and stuff. I'm usually quiet and open to pretty much everything.
2) If the hosting rules include washing dishes, contributing with provisions or cooking, I'm perfectly fine with that.
3) I'll let you know my agenda: when will I be out and when will I come home (if you wish to know, of course).
1) My place is small, that's why I prefer to host only one person per night.
2) I have WiFi, TV, a kitchen and a gym.
3) By accepting you here, I'm also allowing you to use everything you can find. This includes the computer, the stereo and every ounce of food you can find. Feel free to grab something from the fridge or cook (if you cook I'll be more than pleased). Just don't use my toothbrush :P nor snooping around the house seems vital to respect the space and do not live alone.
4) CS is not a free hotel. Hosting is a great experience but it requires some time and effort. This has implications both ways: I commit to show you around and do my best so you can have a good time. I do not accept guests on days when I know I won't be acceptably available for them. On the other hand, it's OK if you prefer me to leave you alone BUT (and here comes the other part of the commitment): you should help with the dishes, keep everything clean and ordered and let me know when are you coming home every day (more on this below).
5) No partying at my place without my consent. This includes bringing people home without letting me know first. Parties are OK, just please let me know and I can even provide some beer.
6) Communication is important. If you do not have a cellphone or any other means of communication, leave me a note. Even if I'm not home, I wish to know if you're showing up after 12 (or showing up at all).
7) You can smoke and I'm 420 friendly (be discrete due to neighbors), but please do not bring anything else home.
8) If you need to stay a couple more nights than what you initially requested let me know in the request .
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Peru, Russian Federation, Spain, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Mexico, Netherlands, United States