Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Gwénolé’s full profile. It’s free!
I try to get closer of human realities, to get out of dualism and to discover true complexities that overpass stereotypes.
I am a calm person who like taking time to exchange with people.
- Exchanging with people and talking about societies (social and human sciences in general), history, politics, religions, habits,martial arts...
- Walking and observing what happens
- Admirating the architecture and the nature (less familiar with trek, but open to it)
- Learning langages (French, spanish and english for the moment
- martial arts
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Sunset in Ometepe island (Nicaragua), where i lived 6 months two years ago
- Diversity and the beauty of the mexican society
... personal experiences to share around a drink.
Countries I’ve Visited
Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Nicaragua, Slovakia, Spain, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In