- 66% response rate
- Last login 5 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Hadiansyah’s full profile. It’s free!
is exploring the world while exploring myself.
My name is Hadi. I'm an outgoing young man with bunch of optimism, happiness and a wide smile. :D
I believe God creates each of us differently so I do believe that every single person on earth is unique.
I'm very open minded and idealist. I always respect people's opinion eventhough I have my different way of thinking.
I LOVE TALKING so much. I could talk about anything, from politics, economy, sports, arts, movies, music, life, love and even sex! ;)
I was a foreign exchange student in the United States for one year. I've done Show Choir (something you see on Glee!) while I was there.
I am a Naturalist Traveler. So i would love to go hiking to the highest mountain in your country or having a bonfire in a secret beach.
I love eating Spaghetti. I can't live my life without Coffee!! And partying is a part of my life. So if you come by Jakarta and ask me where the Hotspot is tonight, I'm the right person to be asked! :D
I love doing snorkeling and still learning to do wave surfing. I really wanna do Sky Diving as well.
And one more thing : I wanna be and gonna be a professional actor! ;)
"Life is not only to know about why you were born for. It is to create the destiny on your own." - Hadi Aktsar
"Love, breath and travel."
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I read about this community from newspaper then I was dazzled by the idea of sharing and meeting new people to be a part of our life, only with our couch. I immediately join this awesome community for sure.
My first couchsurfing experience was when I was hosted in Bali by local host and we had a dinner with another CSers from Singapore and France at Warung Italia, Seminyak.
That was a pretty good night!
- Alina Reinhard and Anna Kuchen (Germany) March 2013
- Igor Nuzhnyi (Russia) April 2013
- Simon (China) July 2014
- Keita Isizuka and Mikihiro (Japan) December 2016
- Maike (Austria) September 2017
- Hariz Hasnan (Malaysia) December 2017
- Morris Chavez (Philippines) January 2018
- Wahyu Taufik (Bali, Indonesia) February 2013
- Kevin (Tokyo, Japan) September 2016
- George (Bangkok, Thailand) February 2018
Traveling, Acting, Movies, Books, Surfing, Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, Social Activities, Children, Photography, Arts, Nature, Psychology
- performing arts
- scuba diving
- emergency services
Music, Movies, and Books
- Titanic (1997)
- The Beach (2000)
- Into The Wild (2007)
- Boyhood (2014)
- The Reader (2008)
- The Great Gatsby (2013)
- Blood Diamond (2006)
- Everest (2015)
- Shawsank Redemption (1994)
- August Rush (2007)
- The Tourist (2010)
Music : I'm listening to almost all kind of music. But on my iPod you'll find mostly the latest Hits of Pop Music. I like to listening to R&B and Hip Hop as well. For DJ-ing, I love listening to Progressive House and Trance.
One Direction and Backstreet Boys are the best Boyband I've ever had in my life. Eminem is the only rapper I love.
- Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows
- In The Heart of The Sea
- Life of Pi
- The Secrets
- The Naked Traveler
- Darren Shan
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
* Waking up in the morning and touch the Snow for the first time when I was in Fort Wayne - Indiana, USA.
Feels like i was dreaming and entering the Narnia World. :")
* Watching Broadway Show "Wicked" and I couldn't even blink my eyes even for a second! It was spectacular!!
* Perform Show Choir at Lincoln Center Performing Arts in New York City. It was one of the greatest stage I've been at.
And I've been to Europe and only brought US$ 50 in my pocket and I could survive the whole week. :))
Teach, Learn, Share
1. Make a good plan for your travel.
2. Do some quick research about people, foods and languages of local people. What Are Dos and Donts.
3. Don't hesitate to meet some strangers but be aware and trust your instinct if you feel something is wrong.
4. Never tell a lie to anybody, especially to police officer!!
What I Can Share with Hosts
I could treat you one of the best coffee from Starbucks since I'm the Barista :) and I always take Surfers to the best Rooftops in the town.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Bahrain, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Switzerland, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Bahrain, Indonesia, United States