Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Hadi’s full profile.
My name is Hadi. I'm currently doing my Master study in Arts, Policy, and Cultural Entrepreneurship at the University of Groningen, Netherlands.
I believe God creates each of us differently so I do believe that every single person on earth is unique..
I could talk about anything, from politics, arts, economy, sports, movies, music, life, love and even sex! ;)
I was a foreign exchange student in the United States for one year.
When traveling, I'd love to do hiking to the highest mountain in your country or having a bonfire in a secret beach.
I love eating Spaghetti. I can't live my life without Coffee!! And partying is a part of my life. So if you come by Jakarta and ask me where the Hotspot is tonight, I'm the right person to be asked! :D
I love doing snorkeling and still learning to do wave surfing. I really wanna do Sky Diving as well.
"Life is too short to be someone else. Be kind and have courage."
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I read about this community from newspaper then I was dazzled by the idea of sharing and meeting new people to be a part of our life, only with our couch. I immediately join this awesome community for sure.
- Alina Reinhard and Anna Kuchen (Germany) March 2013
- Igor Nuzhnyi (Russia) April 2013
- Simon (China) July 2014
- Keita Isizuka and Mikihiro (Japan) December 2016
- Maike (Austria) September 2017
- Hariz Hasnan (Malaysia) December 2017
- Morris Chavez (Philippines) January 2018
- Hossein (Iran) April 2021
- Wahyu Taufik (Bali, Indonesia) February 2013
- Kevin (Tokyo, Japan) September 2016
- George (Bangkok, Thailand) February 2018
- Aiden Tsai (Bangkok, Thailand) April 2019
- Xi Men (Penang, Malaysia) April 2019
- Ilyas Dogan (Istanbul, Turkey) November 2021
- Dr Bobby (Istanbul, Turkey) November 2021
Traveling, Acting, Movies, Books, Surfing, Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, Social Activities, Children, Photography, Arts, Nature, Psychology
- performing arts
- scuba diving
- emergency services
Music, Movies, and Books
- Titanic (1997)
- The Beach (2000)
- Into The Wild (2007)
- Boyhood (2014)
- The Reader (2008)
- The Great Gatsby (2013)
- Blood Diamond (2006)
- In The Heart of The Sea (2015)
- Shawshank Redemption (1994)
- August Rush (2007)
- The Tourist (2010)
- Call Me By Your Name (2018)
Music : I'm listening to almost all kind of music. But on my iPod you'll find mostly the latest Hits of Pop Music. I like to listening to R&B and Hip Hop as well. For DJ-ing, I love listening to Progressive House and Trance.
One Direction and Backstreet Boys are the best Boybands I've ever had in my life. Eminem is the only rapper I love.
- Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows - JK Rowling
- Human Kind - Rutger Bregman
- The Alchemist - Paulo Coelho
- The Magic of Thinking Big - David J. Schwartz
- The Black Swan - Nassim Nicholas Taleb
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Waking up in the morning and touch the Snow for the first time when I was in Fort Wayne - Indiana, USA.
Feels like I was dreaming and entering the Narnia World. :")
Teach, Learn, Share
1. Make a good plan for your travel.
2. Do some quick research about people, foods and languages of local people. What Are Dos and Donts.
3. Don't hesitate to meet some strangers but be aware and trust your instinct if you feel something is wrong.
4. Never tell a lie to anybody, especially to police officer!!
What I Can Share with Hosts
Warm hearts, smile and deep conversation. If you visit my hometown in Indonesia i could drive you araound with my car or motorbike.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Bahrain, Germany, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Bahrain, Indonesia, Netherlands, Turkey, United States