- 100% response rate
- Last login 27 minutes ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Hannu-Daniel’s full profile. It’s free!
settling in in Abu Dhabi :)
I now have my own place! And after one week I even go electricity :D
still in the phase of getting used to Abu Dhabi. that takes a while. :)
Hmm, some facts about me:
- I am 30.
- I grew up in Vienna, Austria. I have lived there for 24 years.
- I have lived in Munich for more than 6 years, but often spend only the weekends there, as I was travelling for work through Germany.
- Now I am living in Abu Dhabi. (since November 2014) but still settling in :)
- In my spare time, i like to go jogging or to go out for some drinks. :)
Anything else you can find out by asking me. :)
whatever can be done, should be avoided :)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I've now hosted a few times and attended several couchsurfing events/parties/trips in Germany, Mexico, Spain and some other countries and also organised events in some places, like city tours through Tokyo, Barcelona or Seoul.
- travelling (I would like to travel anywhere. I have yet only been to Europe, North America, the Middle East, South Korea, Japan and Malaysia. But I plan to visit more places in the future.)
- running (I run marathons. I am not fast, but I am able to finish. :D )
- tv shows (Sex and the City (don't make fun about that :P ), Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, True Blood, The Simpsons,...)
Music, Movies, and Books
Some of my favourite movies include: District 9, Dark Knight, Gattaca. But I don't own a TV, so I am usually not watching that many movies.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
i have seen money boy live :-D (just a joke) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCfm-vWuQRk
I have been to 13.3% countries of the world :) (there used to be a map associated to that fact, but this new CouchSurfing site killed that :/ )
Countries I’ve Visited
Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Japan, Jordan, Malaysia, Mexico, Palestine, Portugal, Russian Federation, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Austria, Germany, United Arab Emirates