Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 5 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Trang’s full profile. It’s free!
- Born and raised in Vietnam.
- Went to the US for college (university). Now back in Vietnam as a break.
- Have a special love for Barcelona and Spain after living there for 6 months. Very interested in Latin culture.
- Living abroad and having friends from all over the world teaches me to appreciate how diverse the world is. Everyone is different. Not all of them will be the same as you, not all of them will agree with your point of view. But that's what makes the world worth exploring ;).
- Once upon a time, I was a planner. I either planned my life in advance, or had it planned out for me by someone else (i.e. society). Then I realized I'm better at going with the flow, taking what life throws at me and making the best out of it. And that life's more fun that way. So now that's how I live my life :).
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I was doing research for my travels in Europe. Stumbled upon CS, looked around... That's how it all began.
- Mostly positive. I've had great experiences surfing couches in different countries, not to mention lots of like-minded people I've met through CS, some of who have become my very good friends :).
- Finally have the chance to host. Let's see how it turns out :).
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Took a three-day bus ride across the US, from Pennsylvania to California...then back!
- Lost my passport in Paris, then managed to get on a plane without an official passport or visa to go back to Barcelona.
Teach, Learn, Share
- I can teach you English - American English for the most part with some traces of my Vietnamese accent :P (still working on my fake British accent, which isn't working out very well haha). I would also love to teach you Vietnamese if you want to try this difficult and exotic language ;). Another random thing I've taught a lot of my friends is how to use chopsticks (haha); you can trust me on this one, I'm an expert with 20 years' experience.
- I can share stories about life in Vietnam, in the US, about my travels, and how I'm in love with Barcelona :).
- I would love to learn languages. Right now I'm trying to learn Portuguese and I'm also interested in Italian. I would also love to practice Spanish more.
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Bulgaria, Cambodia, France, Italy, Malaysia, Netherlands, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Spain, United States, Viet Nam