Not Accepting Guests
- 11% response rate
- Last login about 7 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Trang’s full profile. It’s free!
- Born and raised in Vietnam. Lived, studied, worked in the US for 5 years. Was in Vietnam on a "long break" last year and now back in Barcelona for my studies!
- I am a huge language/linguistics geek. My biggest goal right now is to become fluent in German. Meanwhile I'm also trying to brush up on my rusty Spanish.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I was doing research for my travels in Europe back in 2013. Stumbled upon CS, looked around... That's how it all began.
- Mostly positive. I've had great experiences surfing couches in different countries, not to mention lots of like-minded people I've met through CS, some of who have become my very good friends :).
- I've done some hosting in DC and Hanoi. All good experiences too :).
- salsa dancing
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Took a three-day bus ride across the US, from Pennsylvania to California...then back!
- Lost my passport in Paris, then managed to get on a plane without an official passport or visa to go back to Barcelona.
Teach, Learn, Share
- I can teach you English - American English for the most part with some traces of my Vietnamese accent :P (still working on my terrible fake British accent). I would also love to teach you Vietnamese if you want to try this difficult language ;). Another random thing I've taught a lot of my friends is how to use chopsticks (haha); you can trust me with this one, I'm an expert with 20 years' experience.
- I can share stories about life in Vietnam, in the US, about my travels, and how I'm in love with Barcelona :).
- As a language geek, obviously I would love to learn more languages. My focus right now is German, but I also need more practice with Spanish.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cambodia, France, Germany, Italy, Malaysia, Netherlands, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Spain, United States, Viet Nam