Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 6 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Benedek Bálint’s full profile. It’s free!
Live my life one day at a time, little by little, and make every day the best.
"A smile is a curved line that sets things straight :)."
I am an alwayshappy, motivated and positive person. I love getting to know interesting people, being with friends, gliding, sailing, diving, fishing, cycling, playing and teaching guitar, taking photos, hiking and being in the nature.
I like to cook. I love beer, italian, indian, chinese (I've even leart how to eat with chopsticks properly :)) and seafood in all amount.
At work (kind of a workaholic) I have lots of responsibilities, so I'm always at maximum.
When not at work, I am like a 5-year-old kid with a huge smile on his face. I love to make stupid word jokes out of the blue and take the mickey out of anybody as long as it is fun. Also like being sarcastic to a point :).
Just to sum it up, tests says I'm an ENTJ personality.
I hope I will have the chance to get to know more about you too :).
I've seen and experienced both ends of life. To me every day is a gift and worth getting up. New people, new stories, new cultures. When not travelling, I enjoy taking the maximum out of my days in every term.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Share as much as I can from the word that surrounds me and eager to learn as much as others are willing to share.
I've organized a lot of events (sailing, hiking, eating, sightseeing, music related and parties). A list of the official ones:
27. 1 week Croatian Sailing Trip [2013.06.15-22.] https://www.couchsurfing.org/n/events/sailcroatia-2013-cs-trip-budapest
26. SailBalaton2013 (2nd) [2013.04.28.] https://www.couchsurfing.org/n/events/sailbalaton-2013-2nd-2013-04-27-saturday-budapest
25. SailBalaton2013 (1st) [2013.04.21.] https://www.couchsurfing.org/n/events/sailbalaton-2013-1st-2013-04-21-sunday-budapest
24. Great Ocean Road - 2 day road trip [02.28-03.01]
23. Road trip in Tasmania [feb. 21-27.]
22. Long weekend in Slovenia [2012.10.19.-23.]
21. DaySailing on Lake Balaton [2012.10.14.] (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlcDcMwWKMk)
20. Regular Sunday Lunch @Momotaro Ramen [2012.09.02.]
19. Saturday Night Bath @Rudas Bath [2012.09.01]
18. Cocktail & Dance Night @Morrison's 2 [2012.08.31]
17. Belgian Beer Night @Belgian Brasserie [2012.08.18]
16. House party / jam session in LVIV Reloaded [2012.08.15]
15. House party / jam session in LVIV [2012.08.13]
14. DaySailing on Lake Balaton [2012.08.09]
13. Crazy party @Morrison's 2 [2012.08.07]
12. Night bath @Széchényi fürdő [2012.07.14]
11. Sailing trip on Balaton [2012.06.30-07.03]
10. Italian dinner + night out [2012.05.12]
9. Hiking in the mountains [2012.03.17]
8. Cocktail & Dance Night @Morrison's 2 [2012.03.03]
7. Sicilian Dinner @Trattoria La Coppola [2012.03.02]
6. Concert @Akvárium Klub [2012.02.25]
5. Ice Skating @ Műlyégpálya [2012.02.02]
4. Night Bath @ Rudas Bath [2012.01.21]
3. Night Bath @ Rudas Bath [2011.12.03]
2. Night Bath @ Rudas Bath [2011.11.26]
1. Night Bath @ Rudas Bath [2011.09.24]
Jumping off of cliffs, exploring trails, flying gliders, sailing, playing the guitar, singing loudly in the car, diving, building scalable enterprise applications on the force.com platform and making dreams come true one day at a time.
Music, Movies, and Books
Blues, indie, alternative, rock, jazz, etc...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Traveled to 5 continents, 30+ countries, 200+ cities and 16 US states.
Teach, Learn, Share
I'm eager to learn and teach languages, musical instruments, fine recipes, new cultures and share experiences.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Experiences and good conversations.
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Italy, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, Hong Kong, Hungary, United States