Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Huong’s full profile. It’s free!
I respect the relativity, especially in judgment-needed situations. I live in a modest way, seek the balance, peace, and love.
However, I do not join CS to look for partner or a romantic relationship.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I have been travelling a lot, but Christmas 2014 was my first time enjoying Couchsurfing. Firstly I hoped I could find free accommodation during the peak time. However, what I gained was more than that. The hosts were so friendly and warm in the way they greeted me, supported me with their wonderful experience, and... made me miss them so much when I left. They were also amazing tour guides who knew so well about their cities.
I believe, as it is myself experience, that Couchsurfing is a really nice place where friends from all over the world get closer, just simply based on trust and the love for discovery.
- Living near the coast is my dream! I am dreaming of earning money to buy (or build) a house in Da Nang (Viet Nam) to enjoy the sunshine, beaches and seafood in this paradise.
- Dance sport and singing are among my passions.
- I am quite good at cooking, and tasting good food also.
- I love trees and flowers, and love growing them also.
Music, Movies, and Books
- During my spare time, I listen to music (I love Jazz and Blue the most) or read some books.
- I prefer going to the cinema than staying home to watch movies.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
It has been over a year but the journey to India still has a strong impression on me. It was Flying Fox in Jodhpur. The feeling of hanging my body on the air with zip lines, flying from mountain to mountain, and looking down the sparkling lake was so much amazing! I am always interested in adventure sports with height or depth.
The journey to India was really interesting by the way. I planned the tour myself in detail for almost 15 days. As I had considered it a "dangerous" trip for 3 girls, I decided that we have to bring chili powder, hair spay, and even condoms and contraceptive pills :D. Fortunately we didn't have to use any protection stuffs, except for chili powder for some food. And the Indians, from what we experienced, were so sweet and enthusiastic and helpful, which seemed to be totally different from what we heard from the media.
Teach, Learn, Share
- I can teach English, Vietnamese, and also practice some Swedish.
- I hope I can use some other languages including Chinese (because it's symbolic and very difficult), Spanish (because I love Latin songs and dance sport), German (because of its usefulness), and French (because French songs are so romantic).
- I find myself quite good at learning new languages, especially through songs.
- I find it quite easy to start a conversation about anything, even a very sensitive talk. I am a good listener, and good at keeping secrets.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can help hosts with cooking, arranging the house (I like cleanliness and neat).
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Italy, Laos, Malaysia, Netherlands, Poland, Singapore, Sweden, Thailand, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Sweden, Viet Nam