Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ivan’s full profile. It’s free!
I am very outgoing person, always looking to have fun and enjoy myself. I love meeting new people and seeing and learning new things.
you only live once, take chances and have no regrets
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Nothing yet, but I love to travel and since joining the community I would like to look into planning some trips and meeting some of the worldwide CSers :)
- Enjoy going to museums or galleries, the theater when I can, music festivals and meeting people from all over and learning new cultures
- Cooking definitely since I am a chef
- Motorbikes and motorsport
- Music, will listen to almost anything
- so many more interests too many to list but I guess that is why you meet people, to find out more :)
- music festivals
Music, Movies, and Books
Music - Alternative, Rock, Metal, DnB, anything with a good beat
Movies - nothing beats a good horror movie, always up for suspence and thrillers, fan of most movie genres actually
Books - does reading cooking books count??? :)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
This is very difficult to say because some moments leave you with different memories for different reasons.
Countries I’ve Visited
France, Germany, Italy, Mozambique, South Africa, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
South Africa, Switzerland, United Kingdom