- 0% response rate
- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ida Marie’s full profile. It’s free!
to see the world.
- I'm afraid of the dentist.
- I cry when I watch Extreme Makeover Home Edition.
- After a glass of wine I often believe I'm the best dancer in the world.
- I hate to fly.
- I believe in karma. She's a bitch.
- My misson in life is to save everyone from poverty.
- Horseback riding is my thing.
- I really, really love food. DAMN YOU, CALORIES!!
- I love walking barefoot. HEAVEN
- I'm really good at knitting. It's cool, don't judge.
Karma hates us all.
- horseback riding (been doing it for over 10 years)
- read books
- listen to music, go to conserts
Music, Movies, and Books
florence and the machine, muse, kaizers orchestra, mumford and sons, arctic monkeys, major lazer, macklemore etc.
The best movie is Ice Age.
I love to read books about history, religion, culture, people etc.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- lived in south africa, east london for almost 4 months.
- did a school prosject in cape town, south africa.
- Roskilde music festival (2009, 2010)
Countries I’ve Visited
Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Lithuania, Poland, Serbia, South Africa, Sweden, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In