Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Idar’s full profile. It’s free!
Explore South America
- a musician. I play guitar and ukulele and sing, and I like trying out new instruments when I get the opportunity. I have started recording some of my songs.
- a student. I study energy and environmental science at NTNU in Trondheim, Norway.
- a worker. Alongside the studying, I work as a substitude in several kindergardens in Trondheim.
- a friend. Me and my friends love hanging out and talk, as well as going out and being social.
- a sports-person. I like playing various sports, football (soccer) being number one. I had to give it up due to an injury, so now I work out in the gym.
- interested. I find myself being fascinated by alot of things, and I would love to learn more about them.
- outgoing, independent, caring, positive, humorous, ambitious.
- a list maker ;)
Guitar, music, training, spanish and norwegian football
- working out
Music, Movies, and Books
Albums and artists I enjoy:- Bon Iver- Budgie - Never turn your back on a friend- Caldera - Sky islands- Coldplay - Parachutes- Deftones- Dr Dre - Chronic 2001- Emerson, Lake and Palmer - Brain salad surgery- Faces - Ooh la la- Genesis - Selling England by the pound- Harrys Gym - Harrys gym- Humble Pie - Rock On- John Olav Nilsen- Kings of Convenience- Kråkesølv - Trådnøsting- Lars Vaular - Helt om natten, helt om dagen- Marvin Gaye- The Moody Blues - Days of future passed- Motley Crue - Too fast for love- Neil Young - On the beach- Rush - 2112- The Shins and Flake Music- Simon and Garfunkel- Steely Dan - Pretzel logic- Sufan Stevens - Come on feel the Illinoise!- Sun Kill Moon - Admiral fell promises- Team Sleep- Thin Lizzy- The Thrills- Wishbone Ash - Argus (the least appreciated album made)- Yes - Close to the edge- Zakk Wylde - Acoustic cowboy
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
The trip to Salares de Uyuni starting in Tupiza and finishing at the Extreme fun bar in Uyuni.
Partying in Waldal in Norway and finishing the night with eating strawberries directly from the field.
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, France, Hungary, Italy, Peru, Poland, Slovakia, Sweden, United States, Uruguay
Countries I’ve Lived In