- 85% response rate
- Last login about 4 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Isuru’s full profile. It’s free!
You certainly do not have to try hard to be friends with me. I have an open mind towards the world and its people. I really do enjoy making connections as much as possible; both local and international. I am a huge believer in the saying "protect the mother nature and she will protect us back". NO Im not an environmental nut.
Originally I wanted to be in the field of Criminal & Behavioral Psychology. But the situation changed and now my specialty is in the field of Digital Marketing. However I quit my job an year ago to help out our small family business to grow.
Some of the quotes which garbed my attention.
1) "Your NEXT depends on your NOW" - me
2) You cannot return a "bad vacation"
3) You do not get a second chance to make a first impression.
4) You shouldnt give up on what you want the most for what you want now.
5) He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.
6) You can't loose what you never had...!
7) The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time
8) "Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek. - Barack Obama"
9) "I'd rather regret that I did, than regret that I didnt"
10) "real eyes realize real lies"
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Have been in CS since 2011. Couchsurfing pushes us to share our culture, ideas, thoughts and experiences with others, making us more open minded and understanding of people as a whole and the world in general. This way of thinking isn't confined to just to a moment but finds its way throughout life. Thats why I am loving CS. Sharing/Understanding Culture, People, Food, laughter and experience is what CS is all about, and I got a profile full of friends to prove it.
My interests vary; Some of my interests are Travel, Food, Nature, Tennis, Cricket, Cultural exchange, Healthy Living, Behavioral Psychology, Movies, TV shows, Social Media , Buddhism
- tv shows
- healthy food
- healthy living
- healthy lifestyle
Music, Movies, and Books
I got quite a big list on movies and music. When it comes to reading I prefer magazine and news papers over novels.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Amazing thing...Hmmm...How about, inviting strangers from all over the world, in your home and forming friendships that last a lifetime?
Teach, Learn, Share
I could help you out if you are planing to stay in Sri Lanka for a longer period and need a help settling in.
I can teach you how to cook some Sri Lankan food.
About our culture & heritage and general information about sri lanka
Teach you to speak basic Sinhalese (or just few words)
What I Can Share with Hosts
A safe friendly place for my guests to sleep and spend time.
Insight to Sri Lanka, its people and the culture
Teach to cook Sri Lankan food
Help plan the travel around sri lanka.
Countries I’ve Visited
Canada, Indonesia, Mexico, Singapore, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Sri Lanka, United States