Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 6 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Indira’s full profile. It’s free!
to become an Istanbulian...
Emotional and straight-forward person!!!
Do not let the women cry
Because the Lord counts her tears!
Woman was taken out of man;
not out of his head to top him,
nor out of his feet to be trampled underfoot;
but out of his side to be equal to him,
under his arm to be protected,
and near his heart to be loved!
Не дай женщине заплакать, Аллах считает ее слезы....
Женщина произошла из ребра мужчины:
не из ноги, чтобы быть униженной....
Не из головы, чтобы превосходить...
А из бока, чтобы бок о бок быть с ним, быть равной ему...
Из под руки, чтобы быть защищенной...
И со стороны сердца, чтобы быть любимой...
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I have hosted couple of people from hospitalityclub.org and CS, and it was so much fun. Unfortunately, I can not host now, since I am a student and I am living in the dormitory.
Had several surfing experiences.
1. Bursa. I met my surfer in hospitalyclub.org and we spent awesome 6 days.
2. Istanbul with Ahmet Ugur Ege, who is my friend here in couchsurfing.com, he hosted me for a pretty long period of time, longer than was expected to be. The most beautiful days...
3. Istanbul with Yasin Kenar and his flat-mate Ertugrul. I lived there for less than a week, but enjoyed the conversations with them and watching nice movies with Turkish subtitles.
I love historical places and classical music, as well as the modern party places :)
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: The Phantom of the Opera, Love during Cholera, Muhtesem Yuzyil.
Music: Classical, Pop, Dance.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1. Precious Moments Museum in Missouri, USA.
2. Beauty of ancient cities in Uzbekistan.
Countries I’ve Visited
Cyprus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russian Federation, Turkey, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Cyprus, United States, Uzbekistan