Not Accepting Guests
- Last login almost 4 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Inna’s full profile. It’s free!
Umm... I've finally got my very fist passport and I'm looking forward to tlavels and adventures! :)
I'm not good at talking about myself, but I'll try to give you some random information about my life:
- I live in a small flat with my mum - that's the main reason why I didn't assign myself as a Hostess. There's no place!! But if you want to visit my city I'll help you with finding a place.
- I like postcards. More than postcards I like writing on them :)
- I do yoga every Tuesday and Saturday.
- I can paint well, but I don't like it at all...
- I'm not green-twisted, but I like my occupation alot.
- I like unusual and interesting cafe's, I'd be glad, if you could recommend me one of those in your own city or places you've been to ^^
- I adore grapefruits, and well illustrated children books.
That's not all, folks :D
Do when you can, think after you've done it :D
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I haven't used this service for travelling yet :(
all world and a bit more ("fly me to the moon" stuff) :)
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you:
- some ukranian/russian phrases (curses are included :D)
- how to sing the most popular singles by "Кино"(a very popular in the past russian rock-band, they're legends. You can still hear people yelling their songs outside, sitting on a bench with guitar and cigarettes)
- how to draw an elephant
- how to collect postcards
- how to make traditional ukranian dishes - borshch and others
I'd like to learn:
- how to make films
- how to play a xylophon
- how to write a novel
- how to do anything interesting! :)