Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 21 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Javier’s full profile.
- Free thinker, active non-materialistic mind, freedom searcher/supporter.
- While settled down: Alternative low budget environment, parks, juggling / acroyoga, bicycle, cultural bars, social centres, cheap/free ways of surviving.
- While travelling (not everything necessary at the same time, highly flexible): Local lifestyle, backpacking, street performing, busking, hitchhiking, walking, sweating, biking, free trekking, no paid tours, no guides, local/natural environment, local/street food, cheap dorms, roof exchange, camping in free-land spots, temples, local houses and national parks. Adventurous traveller. Trying to be an expert vagabond.
+ Totally not hosting to copy-paste / non-personal requesters (not even answering)
- All kind of nature, animal lover, bare feet, freedom
- Juggling: 3-6 balls, 3-4 clubs, passing, prechac and stealings
- street art
- table tennis
- mountain biking
- wild camping
- blues harmonica
Music, Movies, and Books
- Swing, blues, country, jazz, reggae, rock and roll and classic music mainly
- Never watching tv since 14 years old. Films with deep argument as 3 idiots or The big Lebowski
- Philosophy, psychology and essays. I like Dostoievski a lot
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Lot of beautiful hitchhiking, free camping in crazy wild spots and fun while street performing
- Roof exchange by house-sitting, pet-sitting and language exchange in Italy, Switzerland, Netherlands, Spain, Poland, UK, Cyprus and France
- Hiked in lot of nice places as Annapurna (Nepal), Sa pa (Vietnam), Mt Mayon (Philippines), Mt Rinjani (Indonesia), North Camino, GR 221 Mallorca and GR 223 Menorca (Spain), Drankensberg (South Africa), Mt Meru (Tanzania), GR 20 Corsica (France), Caucasus (Svaneti - Georgia)
Teach, Learn, Share
Love to share all my skills and would like to learn new ones as acrobatics, martial arts, balloon modelling, unicyle, flair, lindy hop, bioconstruction, permaculture, to speak French
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Cambodia, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Vatican City State, Viet Nam, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Countries I’ve Lived In