Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login over 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see JECCY’s full profile. It’s free!
Mhhh, difficult to describe myself but I'll give it a try:
- You can have a serious chat with me, but sometimes I also just need to do senseless, supid things
- friends say I'm feather-headed... I can't understand that! :)
- I'm dreaming of traveling to the USA and to live there - that dream just came true... I'm living in the US now :)
- I'm very interestet in different cultures and languages and so I lived in a multi national flat share.
- Eating... I love eating!
- As I'm a Au Pair, I love kids :)
The luck of your life depends on your thoughts!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Until now just one in the Netherlands. Hope there will follow some soon...
Music: I love to listen to music and I would love to play an instrument (guitar stands right beside me... it's just soooo difficult)
Inline skating: on street and on ice, just for fun, nothin professional
Nature: There is nothing better you can do to relax and think about things than laying down in the middle of a huge meadow
Music, Movies, and Books
Music: depends on my mood... almost everything. From Jason Mraz, Rihanna and Kings of Leon, to Amy Winehouse, Ne-Yo and lots, lots more...
Movies: Everything that's funny - who laughes a lot lives longer :) But also romantic movies or Actionthriller... And of course girly-movies!
Books: Like the movies... I try to read most books on english to learn.
Currently I read a book about D.C... The Lost Symbol... Love it!
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Dominican Republic, France, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
Germany, United States