- 73% response rate
- Last login about 9 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Jeffrey’s full profile.
1. Learn as much as I can about myself and the world.
2. Be happy
3. Help others
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I think this post explains it all!
Philosophizing about random things...
- outdoor activities
- street food
- public health
- health and fitness
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Lived in Hanoi, Vietnam for a year to do public health research
- Started a street art project asking people to write down what makes them happy in chalk
- Started a blog to philosophize about life
- Took a year off from medical school to pursue my interests
- Talked to a ton of incredible people -- I think good conversation is the most important thing in life
What I Can Share with Hosts
- I love trying out new recipes. I can attempt to cook some Vietnamese food for ya!
- My random musings of the week
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Canada, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Germany, Guatemala, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Philippines, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
United States, Viet Nam