Wants to Meet Up
- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Jeffrey’s full profile. It’s free!
Looking to escape the daily grind and have my own adventures out in the world!
Interested in learning about new cultures and eager to try new foods!
Rather live my experiences than hear about them.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Interested in travel! Live in a large metropolitan and diverse city and constantly in search of new foods!
Haven't had any luck, but still hopeful!
I enjoy volunteering, reading, going to museums, interesting lectures and spending time being outside!
Music, Movies, and Books
I have such a large fast in music! I live everything from rock to classical to indigenous music. I listen to music in English, French, Spanish and Portuguese for the most part but am open to anything to has a great beat and puts me in a good mood!
I enjoy reading mainly fiction, but also love graphic novels and education/research/science books if I am able to plow through them knowing what is being said. I read in both English and Spanish and am attempting to read in French.
Movies, same I enjoy foreign films from Latin America and France and of course American movies as well. Not so much into action and thriller, but definitely into drama, comedy and romantic comedies as well.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
◦ Zip-lining through Costa Rica!
◦ Getting lost and spending hours trying to get out of El Yunque in Puerto Rico!
◦ Spending summers in the beautiful Catskills Mountains in upstate New York
◦ Backpacking through southern Mexico and Guatemala and almost being killed in Honduras! (true story.)
Teach, Learn, Share
◦ Spanish! I love not only knowing of people wanting to learn Spanish but also understand the many cultures of Latin America as well.
◦ I want to be able to keep building my French so I an communicate with many more individuals and continue learning other languages.
Countries I’ve Visited
Canada, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Puerto Rico, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Mexico, United States