Not Accepting Guests
- Last login almost 4 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Jennifer’s full profile. It’s free!
I like to laugh and I enjoy the little things in life. Sometimes it can be a fun night out drinking, or just enjoying company of others.
I'm really grateful for all the places that I got to see, but most importantly the people I met. There's no greater feeling than sitting with a group of nice people with good food, music and just talking.
What goes around, comes around :)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I don't have much couchsurfing experience yet. But since I am travelling through Australia I would like to try it and meet nice people. I think it's a good way to meet different kind of people and to share experiences.
I love warm weather! It really does put me in a better mood ;)
The best thing for me is travelling! But also I love every kind of animals - especially guinea pigs, cats, dogs and horses.
At my freetime I love to read books, listen to music and go jogging. I enjoy camping and exploring. I am young and I want to learn so much more and to explore the world is the best way for this!
Most of my weekends I hang out with my friends. I really like good party's but I also like to drink a nice coffee and relax.
Music, Movies, and Books
I think Kindle was a great invention, but I love books.
- My favourite is the Stieg Larsson trilogy - the books and also the Swedish movies, but not the Hollywood Version.
- I don't like fantasy books, except of these I like nearly every kind of books.
- I love to watch the classic Disney movies. It always makes me feeling happy. I can sing nearly every song of the movies.
- I really enjoy every movie with Leonardo Dicaprio and Johnny Depp as well.
- Also I like Tv-Shows like Grey's Anatomy, Gilmore Girls and Gossip Girl.
- I listen to every kind of music - all day. It depends on my mood what I am listening to.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I have had so many incredible moments.
Especially in Australia... and the journey is not over yet. It goes on and on :)