Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Jenny ’s full profile. It’s free!
So who am I? This is a good question ;).
At the moment i´m doing a volunteere year in Slovakia- teaching german in a high school.
I love sport and the theatre. Since 2010 i´m doing triathlon- swimming, cycling (i prefer going out with the mountainbike) and running. You can just leave everything that bothers you at home for a moment and instead you can enjoy the moment in the nature =).
I´m also very interessted in theatre. I´m planing a project with dance and acting to integrate the Sinti and Romanies in Slovakia. Because i think maybe if we would dance and sing (and do yoga) more together we would not have so many problems with each other. Also i love to cook and to try new recipes. I´m open, spontaneous, frienldy and helpful.
You don´t need to be strong in life, you just have to feel strong!
- visting new countries and meeting new people
- learning new language - slovak at the moment
- how to play the guitare
Music, Movies, and Books
- Music: Folk, Indie, Rock, Jazz and Blues, Elektro-Swing
- Film: Boyhood, Into the Wild, Lord of the Rings,
Harry Potter (always reminds me of my childhood),
- book:The Work by Byran Katie, 100 Places you should visit
What I Can Share with Hosts
- how to laugh and to enjoy the moment <3
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Austria, Czech Republic, England, France, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In