Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 6 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Joanna’s full profile.
Hi community 👋
After living 1,5 ,years in Asia currently living in my favorite city of Europe to keep a life livable. I am making the best of being in BCN and lived in 5 different areas to check it out. One of my hobbies is wandering through the narrow streets of Barcelona, going local, see what people are up to. Finally found my place.
These days I like to hang out in nature, cityparks, underground raves, or cooking free food thas was going to be thrown away. Ecofriendly and minimalist lifestyle. Not the person sitting at home watching american crap hehe, dont ask me if I use netflix, snapchat, etc please. I would like to be raw vegan someday to share food with the monkeys. Go back to the forrest, where we humans come from. Walk barefeet and wash my clothes with my hands.
I frequently visit Holland to see my family and friends. Feeling like living life dubble sometimes lol. I also have my friends here in bcn. Respect and no flirting through this app is highly apreciated. Its not tinder and I dont even use such apps.
Some of my hobbies: live music, (acro) yoga, reading meditation/ buddhism, hiking, diy/sewing, vega(n) food, quality red wines, picnics, sunsets, games (gta, cards, beer pong) 420.
Stay happy and healthy all and have a great time in bcn 💘
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I like people and its diversity and hope to share some nice moments with travellers and locals!
- outdoor activities
- being in nature
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Did a motorbike loop of 500 km in th northern of Vietnam. Almost got stuck on mountains of 1000 meters with sandy, rocky roads and no light, gasoline or battery.
- Took a nap in a floot on the beach in winter. Hostels were too expensive during carnaval in Cadiz (haha)
- I was exhausted and took a nap on the forrest ground with no mat, banket or anything
- Sit 12 hours on a wooden bench on a third class train in Myanmar. We went through a handmade bridge of 100 years old
- Hitchiked through Spain
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Indonesia, Luxembourg, Myanmar, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Dominican Republic, Netherlands, Spain, Thailand