Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 1 hour ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Echo’s full profile.
Hi, I'm Echo, a person from Poland. :)
I love learning about other people's true passions.
I'm easy to get along with. I can be cheerful and talkative, or I can be a quiet person, if that's better.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I wanna meet new exciting people and have a chance to see some places from a less touristic perspective.
My hobby is trying new hobbies and never getting really good at anything.
Here's a few that stuck with me:
- Music, both listening and playing. I play bass and piano. I will listen to just about anything as long as you say you really want me to listen to it.
- Japanese literature, language and culture. Still learning and finding new fascinating aspects of it.
- Tabletop RPG's - D&D, of course, but also many other systems. Some of my favourite are Monster of the Week, The Call od Cthulhu and Monsterhearts
- Scouting. Although scouting is more of a lifestyle, than just a hobby. It's just who I am. :D
- japanese food
- rock music
- bass guitar
- people's stories
- japanese language
- tabletop rpgs
- dungeons and dragons
- mountain hiking
- critical role
- japanese literature
- progressive music
- anime and manga
- dice making
Music, Movies, and Books
Music - just a few favourite artists, couldn't list them all:
- Steven Wilson
- King Crimson
- Pink Floyd
- David Bowie
- One OK Rock
- Stray Kids
- Kwiat Jabłoni
- Al Jerrau
- Herbie Hancock
- Chick Corea
Anime: My current favourite is Mushoku Tensei.
Some of my all time favourites are Bungou Stray Dogs and Neon Genesis Evangelion.
Literature: My favourite japanese writer is Ryuunosuke Akutagawa. "Kumo no ito" (don't remember the English title now) and "Hell Screen" are one of my favourite stories.
I've also enjoyed reading Osamu Dazai, Hiromi Kawakami, Yōko Ogawa, Ango Sakaguchi, Motojiro Kajii, Aoko Matsuda
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I'm always amazed when I manage to do everything I planned.
Seriously speaking, every sunrise watched in the mountains is absolutely astonishing.
Teach, Learn, Share
Aldous Huxlay once said “Genius is to carry the spirit of the child into old age.” and I took it very seriously.
Countries I’ve Visited
Croatia, Czech Republic, Egypt, England, France, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Slovakia, Turkey
Countries I’ve Lived In