Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ngoc’s full profile. It’s free!
I am a bird without wings that is trying to fly as far as I can. I move out my country to find my where I truly belong to and I know it sounds a bit weird but I believe my searching is one of main reasons makes me feel alive. I want to live the life that I am proud of and happy.
Happiness is not kinda something that just "happens", it's something we have to continually pursue. Being happy takes lots of works to do
If you want to get to know about me, please visit my personal blog at https://lieorlive.wordpress.com/ ( i am kinda lazy writer and then there are some blogs so far)
Btw, I am not Malaysian :)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I want to meet and share my life journey with the ones have the same value. I have a tattoo on my back with the quote "Travel is education for living" and I am trying to live fullest and then meeting and sharing with new people make me get more education
Music, Movies, and Books
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Run on the beach at Arugam Bay in Sri Lanka at the night
- Driving motorbike during 4 hrs while its raining and dark on bad and dangerous roads.
- Climbing to the highest mountain of Indochina (Fansipan mountain in Sapa - Vietnam)
- Join a comedy in German while do not understand German language (some people may think its not amazing but for me, its meaningful and amazing by its way)
What I Can Share with Hosts
I love cooking and sharing my life experiences with my host or friends. So I think it would be better to change into "what I can share with who meets me"
Countries I’ve Visited
France, Germany, Indonesia, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Malaysia, Viet Nam